Q. Where can I find information on what the average cost should be per square foot to build out a raw space? I have a situation where the slab, deck, exterior walls/door/windows, rooftop units, and main sewer lines are completed and in place, but that’s about it.
Since I’m not sure of the exact costs, I need something to help me weigh the general contractor’s (GC) proposal.
This question was originally published in the November 2007 issue of Today’s Facility Manager. Read Elledge’s response here. Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- DCIM For Facility Management
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- Solve™ Seating by The HON Company