FRIDAY FUNNY: Speaking The Same Language
Communication in the business and institutional world is frequently criticized for being unclear and even insensitive at times. The c-level executive uses an ever changing and growing collection of acronyms, the IT department speaks in its own cryptic tech lingo, and then there’s HR, which is often accused of picking the wrong words for just about everything, Meanwhile, the facilities department is so busy translating and interpreting messages that it sometimes barely speaks at all out of sheer frustration over the situation
So how can facility managers find just the right thing to say without ticking anyone off? This little cheat sheet from one HR department with a good sense of humor should come in handy…
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.