Q. In my position, I oversee 40 restaurants in the Mid-Atlantic. I have yet to find an organizational tool that helps me keep their gazillion problems in an organized manner yet reminds me to follow up.
I’ve tried Outlook, calendars, and traditional notebooks, but I need advice. We already use a third party call center for the daily issues. I’m concerned about all the other issues that are my responsibility. Does anyone have a recommendation based on personal experience?
Regional Facilities Manager
This question was originally published in the February 2008 issue of Today’s Facility Manager. Read Elledge’s response here. Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation