The Facility Management Association of Australia (FMA Australia) is pleased to welcome the new State and Territory chairs for 2011/12, following general meetings held throughout Australia during October. Chief Executive Officer Nicholas Burt believes that the newly elected chairs bring considerable talent and experience to the Association.
Burt states, “State/Territory presence is instrumental in the implementation of FMA Australia’s strategic direction at a grass roots level. It’s essential that its chairs are not only motivational and able to lead, but that they have considerable experience in both the operational and strategic aspects of facilities management.
“I believe the industry professionals that have been elected to head up our branch committees are well-equipped to assist us in reinvigorating our membership offering across Australia. I look forward to working closely with each of them to ensure that we continue to represent the needs of our members and the industry in general.
“FMA Australia recognizes and thanks those who are stepping down from their roles on the current committees for their time, commitment, and excellent achievements during their tenure.”
FMA Australia local chairs for 2011/12 are as follows:
Australian Capital Territory: Ami Sudjiman, GHD Pty Ltd
New South Wales: Shane McIntosh, CP Electronics Australia
Queensland: Brad Collins, Cromwell Group
South Australia: Suzy Donnellan, Spotless
Victoria: Laurie Reeves, Melt FM
Western Australia: David Griffin, Brookfield Multiplex
FMA Australia is the peak industry body for facilities management, representing and supporting professionals and organizations responsible for the operational management of the buildings and precincts which form the majority of Australia’s built environment.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security