Xylem is a water technology company that enables customers to transport, treat, test, and efficiently use water in public utility, commercial building services, industrial and agricultural settings. The White Plains, NY-based spinoff of ITT Corporation has created a fun and challenging new online game called Go H2O GO to help both water management professionals and consumers alike learn how to conserve this precious resource more effectively and efficiently.
Go H20 Go! is a free multilevel digital experience that challenges players to use pipes, pumps, and fluid thinking to move water efficiently through a series of challenges. While players put their problem-solving skills to the test, they’ll also learn more about water’s critical role in buildings, institutions, and a variety of other environments.
Designed to be fun, stimulating, and slightly addictive, Go H20 Go! offers a gaming experience that lets players watch their scores climb as they advance from level to level using less pipe, bonus tools, and their knowledge of basic physics to get water from one location to another and become the highest score.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation