Xylem is a water technology company that enables customers to transport, treat, test, and efficiently use water in public utility, commercial building services, industrial and agricultural settings. The White Plains, NY-based spinoff of ITT Corporation has created a fun and challenging new online game called Go H2O GO to help both water management professionals and consumers alike learn how to conserve this precious resource more effectively and efficiently.
Go H20 Go! is a free multilevel digital experience that challenges players to use pipes, pumps, and fluid thinking to move water efficiently through a series of challenges. While players put their problem-solving skills to the test, they’ll also learn more about water’s critical role in buildings, institutions, and a variety of other environments.
Designed to be fun, stimulating, and slightly addictive, Go H20 Go! offers a gaming experience that lets players watch their scores climb as they advance from level to level using less pipe, bonus tools, and their knowledge of basic physics to get water from one location to another and become the highest score.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- DCIM For Facility Management
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips