NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Furniture Repair Tools By Master Manufacturing
To extend the useful life of office furniture and seating, Master Manufacturing Co., a Cleveland, OH-based business solutions provider, offers three ReStor-It Quick 20 Repair Kits and its Furniture Touch Up Kit. These items enable facilities staff to perform furniture repair in-house, quickly and without heat.
Each ReStor-It Quick 20 Repair Kit allows easy repair of moderate furniture and seating damage in 20 minutes. Each compound applies simply and dries in 20 minutes without the need for heat, with the addition of a convenient activator. To match furniture colors and grains, each kit comes with seven intermixable colors, a color mixing guide, mixing cups, an applicator, and directions.
For repair of moderately damaged furniture, flooring, paneling, or similar hard surfaces, the Quick 20 Fix-A-Chip Repair Kit repairs chips, cracks, scratches, blemishes, imperfections, as well as burn holes in wood, Formica, paneling, plastic, or other hard surface.
To repair leather and vinyl items such as seats, sofas, chairs, and booths, the Quick 20 Leather/Vinyl Repair Kit repairs burns, holes, rips, and tears on leather and vinyl.
For repair of damaged fabric upholstery common in seats, sofas, chairs, and booths, the Quick 20 Fabric Upholstery Repair Kit’s color fabric fibers allow repairs to any color fabric upholstery.
Even faster minor repair of furniture, floors, woodwork, cabinets, doors, paneling, and frames is possible with the ReStor-It Furniture Touch Up Kit, which fills and conceals minor damage on wood and wood laminate items. To conceal minor scratches, worn edges, blemishes, and imperfections, the kit contains five Touch-Up Markers in natural, light oak, dark oak/mahogany, cherry/red mahogany, and walnut/dark mahogany, which can match most finishes instantly. To repair deep scratches, gouges, nail holes and cracks, first use one of three included Filler Sticks for wood finishes in light, medium, or dark, then use the appropriate Touch-Up Marker.
Master Manufacturing is a certified WBE (Women’s Business Enterprise).
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ