Featuring a smooth or embossed profile, the factory assembled panels are designed to deliver a sleek, aesthetically pleasing appearance. The system also offers a variety of module widths, multiple color options, trimless ends, and custom aluminum extrusions for a range of creative choices.
In addition to standard 1/8″ and 3/8″ reveals for vertical and horizontal applications, the Optimo Series provides optional 1″ to 6″ reveals for horizontal applications. The panels can be integrated with traditional construction methods and building systems.
The Optimo wall system has tested R-values as high as 30, and provides superior airtightness and low thermal bridging. As a result, Optimo can result in energy savings up to 30% over standard cavity based insulation systems. In addition, because it is a single component system, on-site installation time may be reduced by as much as 50% when compared to traditional multipart site-assembled built-up systems.
Optimo wall panels are suitable for high volume, large scale, new and retrofit applications across the commercial and industrial building sectors. In addition to samples and custom aluminum extrusions, supplemental resources available include the Optimo brochure, CSI MasterFormat Specification and Installation Guide.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation