Featuring a smooth or embossed profile, the factory assembled panels are designed to deliver a sleek, aesthetically pleasing appearance. The system also offers a variety of module widths, multiple color options, trimless ends, and custom aluminum extrusions for a range of creative choices.
In addition to standard 1/8″ and 3/8″ reveals for vertical and horizontal applications, the Optimo Series provides optional 1″ to 6″ reveals for horizontal applications. The panels can be integrated with traditional construction methods and building systems.
The Optimo wall system has tested R-values as high as 30, and provides superior airtightness and low thermal bridging. As a result, Optimo can result in energy savings up to 30% over standard cavity based insulation systems. In addition, because it is a single component system, on-site installation time may be reduced by as much as 50% when compared to traditional multipart site-assembled built-up systems.
Optimo wall panels are suitable for high volume, large scale, new and retrofit applications across the commercial and industrial building sectors. In addition to samples and custom aluminum extrusions, supplemental resources available include the Optimo brochure, CSI MasterFormat Specification and Installation Guide.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention