Featuring a smooth or embossed profile, the factory assembled panels are designed to deliver a sleek, aesthetically pleasing appearance. The system also offers a variety of module widths, multiple color options, trimless ends, and custom aluminum extrusions for a range of creative choices.
In addition to standard 1/8″ and 3/8″ reveals for vertical and horizontal applications, the Optimo Series provides optional 1″ to 6″ reveals for horizontal applications. The panels can be integrated with traditional construction methods and building systems.
The Optimo wall system has tested R-values as high as 30, and provides superior airtightness and low thermal bridging. As a result, Optimo can result in energy savings up to 30% over standard cavity based insulation systems. In addition, because it is a single component system, on-site installation time may be reduced by as much as 50% when compared to traditional multipart site-assembled built-up systems.
Optimo wall panels are suitable for high volume, large scale, new and retrofit applications across the commercial and industrial building sectors. In addition to samples and custom aluminum extrusions, supplemental resources available include the Optimo brochure, CSI MasterFormat Specification and Installation Guide.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant