NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Optimo Wall Panels From Kingspan
Featuring a smooth or embossed profile, the factory assembled panels are designed to deliver a sleek, aesthetically pleasing appearance. The system also offers a variety of module widths, multiple color options, trimless ends, and custom aluminum extrusions for a range of creative choices.
In addition to standard 1/8″ and 3/8″ reveals for vertical and horizontal applications, the Optimo Series provides optional 1″ to 6″ reveals for horizontal applications. The panels can be integrated with traditional construction methods and building systems.
The Optimo wall system has tested R-values as high as 30, and provides superior airtightness and low thermal bridging. As a result, Optimo can result in energy savings up to 30% over standard cavity based insulation systems. In addition, because it is a single component system, on-site installation time may be reduced by as much as 50% when compared to traditional multipart site-assembled built-up systems.
Optimo wall panels are suitable for high volume, large scale, new and retrofit applications across the commercial and industrial building sectors. In addition to samples and custom aluminum extrusions, supplemental resources available include the Optimo brochure, CSI MasterFormat Specification and Installation Guide.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Annual Testing And Maintenance Of Backflow Preventer
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?