Featuring a smooth or embossed profile, the factory assembled panels are designed to deliver a sleek, aesthetically pleasing appearance. The system also offers a variety of module widths, multiple color options, trimless ends, and custom aluminum extrusions for a range of creative choices.
In addition to standard 1/8″ and 3/8″ reveals for vertical and horizontal applications, the Optimo Series provides optional 1″ to 6″ reveals for horizontal applications. The panels can be integrated with traditional construction methods and building systems.
The Optimo wall system has tested R-values as high as 30, and provides superior airtightness and low thermal bridging. As a result, Optimo can result in energy savings up to 30% over standard cavity based insulation systems. In addition, because it is a single component system, on-site installation time may be reduced by as much as 50% when compared to traditional multipart site-assembled built-up systems.
Optimo wall panels are suitable for high volume, large scale, new and retrofit applications across the commercial and industrial building sectors. In addition to samples and custom aluminum extrusions, supplemental resources available include the Optimo brochure, CSI MasterFormat Specification and Installation Guide.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs