NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Wireless Amplifier for DuraTime Clock System
BRG Precision Products continues to expand its offerings for its DuraTime 2.4GHz Wireless Synchronized Clock System, a wireless system that provides reliable, synchronized time for a variety of facility types.
The most recent addition to this DuraTime system is the RC186 wireless amplifier/audio player that can connect with a single speaker to provide zoned audio. This allows managers to play pre-recorded audio files in specific zones of a facility. And the alarm schedule software included with the system enables users to make periodic announcements or generate tones to announce breaks, lunches, or other milestones. The more than 70 pre-recorded sounds/tones include various beeps, bells, buzzers, and chimes.
The DuraTime 2.4 GHz Wireless Clock System features include: 100% digital communications; coverage of any size facility or campus; automatic, multi-path mesh network (no configuration required); AES 128 bit data encryption throughout for secure communications; alarm schedule supports up to 999 alarms; any combination of 12 alarm zones supported.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.