BRG Precision Products continues to expand its offerings for its DuraTime 2.4GHz Wireless Synchronized Clock System, a wireless system that provides reliable, synchronized time for a variety of facility types.
The most recent addition to this DuraTime system is the RC186 wireless amplifier/audio player that can connect with a single speaker to provide zoned audio. This allows managers to play pre-recorded audio files in specific zones of a facility. And the alarm schedule software included with the system enables users to make periodic announcements or generate tones to announce breaks, lunches, or other milestones. The more than 70 pre-recorded sounds/tones include various beeps, bells, buzzers, and chimes.
The DuraTime 2.4 GHz Wireless Clock System features include: 100% digital communications; coverage of any size facility or campus; automatic, multi-path mesh network (no configuration required); AES 128 bit data encryption throughout for secure communications; alarm schedule supports up to 999 alarms; any combination of 12 alarm zones supported.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation