BRG Precision Products continues to expand its offerings for its DuraTime 2.4GHz Wireless Synchronized Clock System, a wireless system that provides reliable, synchronized time for a variety of facility types.
The most recent addition to this DuraTime system is the RC186 wireless amplifier/audio player that can connect with a single speaker to provide zoned audio. This allows managers to play pre-recorded audio files in specific zones of a facility. And the alarm schedule software included with the system enables users to make periodic announcements or generate tones to announce breaks, lunches, or other milestones. The more than 70 pre-recorded sounds/tones include various beeps, bells, buzzers, and chimes.
The DuraTime 2.4 GHz Wireless Clock System features include: 100% digital communications; coverage of any size facility or campus; automatic, multi-path mesh network (no configuration required); AES 128 bit data encryption throughout for secure communications; alarm schedule supports up to 999 alarms; any combination of 12 alarm zones supported.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention