BRG Precision Products continues to expand its offerings for its DuraTime 2.4GHz Wireless Synchronized Clock System, a wireless system that provides reliable, synchronized time for a variety of facility types.
The most recent addition to this DuraTime system is the RC186 wireless amplifier/audio player that can connect with a single speaker to provide zoned audio. This allows managers to play pre-recorded audio files in specific zones of a facility. And the alarm schedule software included with the system enables users to make periodic announcements or generate tones to announce breaks, lunches, or other milestones. The more than 70 pre-recorded sounds/tones include various beeps, bells, buzzers, and chimes.
The DuraTime 2.4 GHz Wireless Clock System features include: 100% digital communications; coverage of any size facility or campus; automatic, multi-path mesh network (no configuration required); AES 128 bit data encryption throughout for secure communications; alarm schedule supports up to 999 alarms; any combination of 12 alarm zones supported.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms