Q. Being a very devoted employee, I find myself performing duties a a facility manager (fm) should be hired to do. I just dropped a hint to our company owner about hiring an fm, but what other details could I pull together to show him he needs to hire an FM?
Our company is about 65 employees warehouse and office staff with a second large warehouse being purchased soon.
Company name withheld
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- Fastening Systems For Single Ply Roofing
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Handyclean™ Roll Wipes by Diamond Wipes
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- 3M™ Flow Control System
- Biophilic Design For Buildings: 3 Things To Know
- Safety Zone™ Sheet by Armstrong
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing