Cintas Contest: How Cold Is It?
In conjunction with the release of the new Carhartt Rental Active Jacket, Cintas is looking for workers in the U.S. and Canada whose jobs require them to withstand tough conditions in cold temperatures. In the “Cintas & Carhart Cold Crew” contest, these individuals are encouraged to share their stories and explain why appropriate clothing is essential to their jobs. Contestants can enter the contest by submitting a short essay and photo to the Cintas website.
Entries will be accepted through February 29, 2012, at which time Cintas and Carhartt will select its Cold Crew finalists and begin public voting at the contest website. The grand prize winner will be announced in March, and he or she will receive an all-expenses-paid trip for two to the 2012 STIHL® TIMBERSPORTS® Series in Pigeon Forge, TN, on June 15 – 17, 2012.
“With colder months approaching, this was a natural addition and ideal timing,” says Chuck Helmes, National Director of Garment Strategy for Cintas Corporation. “Based on the success of our Carhartt Rental Workwear line and the fact that this is one of Carhartt’s best-selling items, we are confident it will be well-received.”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ