In conjunction with the release of the new Carhartt Rental Active Jacket, Cintas is looking for workers in the U.S. and Canada whose jobs require them to withstand tough conditions in cold temperatures. In the “Cintas & Carhart Cold Crew” contest, these individuals are encouraged to share their stories and explain why appropriate clothing is essential to their jobs. Contestants can enter the contest by submitting a short essay and photo to the Cintas website.
Entries will be accepted through February 29, 2012, at which time Cintas and Carhartt will select its Cold Crew finalists and begin public voting at the contest website. The grand prize winner will be announced in March, and he or she will receive an all-expenses-paid trip for two to the 2012 STIHL® TIMBERSPORTS® Series in Pigeon Forge, TN, on June 15 – 17, 2012.
“With colder months approaching, this was a natural addition and ideal timing,” says Chuck Helmes, National Director of Garment Strategy for Cintas Corporation. “Based on the success of our Carhartt Rental Workwear line and the fact that this is one of Carhartt’s best-selling items, we are confident it will be well-received.”
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management