In conjunction with the release of the new Carhartt Rental Active Jacket, Cintas is looking for workers in the U.S. and Canada whose jobs require them to withstand tough conditions in cold temperatures. In the “Cintas & Carhart Cold Crew” contest, these individuals are encouraged to share their stories and explain why appropriate clothing is essential to their jobs. Contestants can enter the contest by submitting a short essay and photo to the Cintas website.
Entries will be accepted through February 29, 2012, at which time Cintas and Carhartt will select its Cold Crew finalists and begin public voting at the contest website. The grand prize winner will be announced in March, and he or she will receive an all-expenses-paid trip for two to the 2012 STIHL® TIMBERSPORTS® Series in Pigeon Forge, TN, on June 15 – 17, 2012.
“With colder months approaching, this was a natural addition and ideal timing,” says Chuck Helmes, National Director of Garment Strategy for Cintas Corporation. “Based on the success of our Carhartt Rental Workwear line and the fact that this is one of Carhartt’s best-selling items, we are confident it will be well-received.”
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms