Johnson Controls Global WorkPlace Solutions (GWS has extended its partnership with chemical company BASF to provide technical facilities management and relocation services for another four years.
The range of services includes the maintenance of about 140 buildings at BASF’s Ludwigshafen headquarters as well as at the company’s agricultural research site in Limburgerhof. The area of the buildings managed by Johnson Controls GWS at Ludwigshafen totals more than 400,000 square meters and houses about 8,000 employees.
“By offering high quality facilities services that include safety standards, and environmental and risk management, Johnson Controls will ensure that the laboratories, offices, workshops, and warehouses we manage are safe working environments,” said Ernst Kreuzer, BASF manager with responsibility for the Johnson Controls GWS relationship.
“The highly technical nature of the work at BASF makes facility management and safety imperative,” said Klaus Göthling, Johnson Controls GWS customer account lead for BASF. “This extension will enable us to continue to support the important work BASF is performing in these facilities for customers and partners throughout the world.”
Johnson Controls GWS has provided services to BASF in conjunction with consortium partner, Lieblang Cosmos, for more than six years. In 2008, the Johnson Controls GWS and Lieblang Cosmos consortium received BASF’s Best Contractor award. Under the new agreement, Lieblang Cosmos will continue to provide infrastructure services, such as general cleaning, in the buildings that are managed by Johnson Controls GWS.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management