Learn How Building Intelligence Can Improve Your Bottom Line
When was the last time you walked into the CFO’s office and said you’re saving the company thousands or millions of dollars? Join Redwood Systems for a short webinar to learn how facilities managers like you are becoming corporate heroes by measurably reducing their company’s operating costs by using building-performance lighting.
In this webinar you will learn how companies like Facebook and SAP have already seen major reductions in costs, but also improvements in space utilization and employee productivity.
Join us for this free webinar and learn how:
- Rising energy costs, regulations and corporate sustainability are driving companies to find innovative solutions to reduce their energy consumption
- To dramatically reduce electricity consumption for lighting and HVAC
- Touse intelligent lighting as a strategic platform to monitor space utilization, traffic patterns, temperature and air quality
Date: Thursday, December 15, 2011
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices