When was the last time you walked into the CFO’s office and said you’re saving the company thousands or millions of dollars? Join Redwood Systems for a short webinar to learn how facilities managers like you are becoming corporate heroes by measurably reducing their company’s operating costs by using building-performance lighting.
In this webinar you will learn how companies like Facebook and SAP have already seen major reductions in costs, but also improvements in space utilization and employee productivity.
Join us for this free webinar and learn how:
- Rising energy costs, regulations and corporate sustainability are driving companies to find innovative solutions to reduce their energy consumption
- To dramatically reduce electricity consumption for lighting and HVAC
- Touse intelligent lighting as a strategic platform to monitor space utilization, traffic patterns, temperature and air quality
Date: Thursday, December 15, 2011
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades