When was the last time you walked into the CFO’s office and said you’re saving the company thousands or millions of dollars? Join Redwood Systems for a short webinar to learn how facilities managers like you are becoming corporate heroes by measurably reducing their company’s operating costs by using building-performance lighting.
In this webinar you will learn how companies like Facebook and SAP have already seen major reductions in costs, but also improvements in space utilization and employee productivity.
Join us for this free webinar and learn how:
- Rising energy costs, regulations and corporate sustainability are driving companies to find innovative solutions to reduce their energy consumption
- To dramatically reduce electricity consumption for lighting and HVAC
- Touse intelligent lighting as a strategic platform to monitor space utilization, traffic patterns, temperature and air quality
Date: Thursday, December 15, 2011
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention