When was the last time you walked into the CFO’s office and said you’re saving the company thousands or millions of dollars? Join Redwood Systems for a short webinar to learn how facilities managers like you are becoming corporate heroes by measurably reducing their company’s operating costs by using building-performance lighting.
In this webinar you will learn how companies like Facebook and SAP have already seen major reductions in costs, but also improvements in space utilization and employee productivity.
Join us for this free webinar and learn how:
- Rising energy costs, regulations and corporate sustainability are driving companies to find innovative solutions to reduce their energy consumption
- To dramatically reduce electricity consumption for lighting and HVAC
- Touse intelligent lighting as a strategic platform to monitor space utilization, traffic patterns, temperature and air quality
Date: Thursday, December 15, 2011
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?