The new 360 task light from Luxo features a distinctive design and functionality. Featuring a custom made 6.5 Watt LED module in a horizontal lamp head, the 360 provides broad, directional light. The rotating base and flexible arm are designed to occupy little space when the task light is pushed back.
When fully extended, the task light covers a large area, while the lamp head stays parallel with the surface – providing asymmetric light output and ergonomically correct workstation lighting. 360 is dimmable, and automatically turns itself off after nine hours in order to save energy. It has a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
The task light, which comes with the table base, is constructed of aluminium. It has a fully flexible spring balanced pivoting arm and lamp head with side to side movement. Available with a black, white or silver grey finish, the 360 is also available in a purple violet—a special 2011 edition.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management