The new 360 task light from Luxo features a distinctive design and functionality. Featuring a custom made 6.5 Watt LED module in a horizontal lamp head, the 360 provides broad, directional light. The rotating base and flexible arm are designed to occupy little space when the task light is pushed back.
When fully extended, the task light covers a large area, while the lamp head stays parallel with the surface – providing asymmetric light output and ergonomically correct workstation lighting. 360 is dimmable, and automatically turns itself off after nine hours in order to save energy. It has a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
The task light, which comes with the table base, is constructed of aluminium. It has a fully flexible spring balanced pivoting arm and lamp head with side to side movement. Available with a black, white or silver grey finish, the 360 is also available in a purple violet—a special 2011 edition.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation