NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Spectroline OPTIMAX 365 from Spectronics
Spectronics Corporation has unveiled Spectroline® OPTIMAX™ 365 — a cordless, rechargeable, UV LED flashlight ideal for industrial leak detection. The OPTIMAX 365 features an ultra-high intensity LED, which makes all leak detection dyes glow brightly. It is four times stronger than other high intensity leak detection lamps and has an inspection range of up to 20 feet (6.1 m).
Powered by a rechargeable NiMH battery, the flashlight provides 90 minutes of continuous inspection time between charges. The LED lifetime is 30,000 hours.
The OPTIMAX 365 is lightweight and compact, weighing 11.8 ounces (335 g). Its ergonomic design provides comfort and freedom of movement during inspections. The flashlight has a corrosion resistant anodized lamp body, which makes it suitable for industrial use in the field or plant. Just the push of a button turns the lamp on instantly at full power.
The OPTIMAX 365 comes with UV-absorbing spectacles, a belt holster, and smart AC and DC battery chargers, all conveniently packed in a padded carrying case. The AC charger is available in 120V, 230V, 240V, or 100V versions.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.