Spectronics Corporation has unveiled Spectroline® OPTIMAX™ 365 — a cordless, rechargeable, UV LED flashlight ideal for industrial leak detection. The OPTIMAX 365 features an ultra-high intensity LED, which makes all leak detection dyes glow brightly. It is four times stronger than other high intensity leak detection lamps and has an inspection range of up to 20 feet (6.1 m).
Powered by a rechargeable NiMH battery, the flashlight provides 90 minutes of continuous inspection time between charges. The LED lifetime is 30,000 hours.
The OPTIMAX 365 is lightweight and compact, weighing 11.8 ounces (335 g). Its ergonomic design provides comfort and freedom of movement during inspections. The flashlight has a corrosion resistant anodized lamp body, which makes it suitable for industrial use in the field or plant. Just the push of a button turns the lamp on instantly at full power.
The OPTIMAX 365 comes with UV-absorbing spectacles, a belt holster, and smart AC and DC battery chargers, all conveniently packed in a padded carrying case. The AC charger is available in 120V, 230V, 240V, or 100V versions.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation