Spectronics Corporation has unveiled Spectroline® OPTIMAX™ 365 — a cordless, rechargeable, UV LED flashlight ideal for industrial leak detection. The OPTIMAX 365 features an ultra-high intensity LED, which makes all leak detection dyes glow brightly. It is four times stronger than other high intensity leak detection lamps and has an inspection range of up to 20 feet (6.1 m).
Powered by a rechargeable NiMH battery, the flashlight provides 90 minutes of continuous inspection time between charges. The LED lifetime is 30,000 hours.
The OPTIMAX 365 is lightweight and compact, weighing 11.8 ounces (335 g). Its ergonomic design provides comfort and freedom of movement during inspections. The flashlight has a corrosion resistant anodized lamp body, which makes it suitable for industrial use in the field or plant. Just the push of a button turns the lamp on instantly at full power.
The OPTIMAX 365 comes with UV-absorbing spectacles, a belt holster, and smart AC and DC battery chargers, all conveniently packed in a padded carrying case. The AC charger is available in 120V, 230V, 240V, or 100V versions.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs