Spectronics Corporation has unveiled Spectroline® OPTIMAX™ 365 — a cordless, rechargeable, UV LED flashlight ideal for industrial leak detection. The OPTIMAX 365 features an ultra-high intensity LED, which makes all leak detection dyes glow brightly. It is four times stronger than other high intensity leak detection lamps and has an inspection range of up to 20 feet (6.1 m).
Powered by a rechargeable NiMH battery, the flashlight provides 90 minutes of continuous inspection time between charges. The LED lifetime is 30,000 hours.
The OPTIMAX 365 is lightweight and compact, weighing 11.8 ounces (335 g). Its ergonomic design provides comfort and freedom of movement during inspections. The flashlight has a corrosion resistant anodized lamp body, which makes it suitable for industrial use in the field or plant. Just the push of a button turns the lamp on instantly at full power.
The OPTIMAX 365 comes with UV-absorbing spectacles, a belt holster, and smart AC and DC battery chargers, all conveniently packed in a padded carrying case. The AC charger is available in 120V, 230V, 240V, or 100V versions.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management