Spectronics Corporation has unveiled Spectroline® OPTIMAX™ 365 — a cordless, rechargeable, UV LED flashlight ideal for industrial leak detection. The OPTIMAX 365 features an ultra-high intensity LED, which makes all leak detection dyes glow brightly. It is four times stronger than other high intensity leak detection lamps and has an inspection range of up to 20 feet (6.1 m).
Powered by a rechargeable NiMH battery, the flashlight provides 90 minutes of continuous inspection time between charges. The LED lifetime is 30,000 hours.
The OPTIMAX 365 is lightweight and compact, weighing 11.8 ounces (335 g). Its ergonomic design provides comfort and freedom of movement during inspections. The flashlight has a corrosion resistant anodized lamp body, which makes it suitable for industrial use in the field or plant. Just the push of a button turns the lamp on instantly at full power.
The OPTIMAX 365 comes with UV-absorbing spectacles, a belt holster, and smart AC and DC battery chargers, all conveniently packed in a padded carrying case. The AC charger is available in 120V, 230V, 240V, or 100V versions.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention