The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) has launched an online App Lab as part of its LEED Automation Program. The lab launched with eight applications developed by LEED Automation Partners and is designed for use with Internet browsers, tablets, smartphones, and other devices.
The App Lab is a searchable catalog of third-party apps that are integrated with LEED data. Each app is a fully functional software tool that has been enhanced to provide LEED projects teams and administrators integration with LEED Online and address the certification process. These tools are already being used for helping with task management, data interchange, file uploads, credit scorecards, credit strategies, and team messaging, and they are now capable of interacting directly with USGBC’s LEED Online system.
“The LEED App Lab has been highly anticipated as a way to leverage multiple partners to expand the presence of green building,” said Scot Horst, senior vice president, LEED at USGBC. All LEED automation partners have the ability to publish new apps to USGBC’s App Lab.
The apps available today (listed below) represent USGBC’s initial LEED Automation Partners, with additional apps expected to be added over time:
- Greengrade LEED Management Software
- Indie Energy Network and Energy App Exchange
- LEED EBOM Document Management (LDM)
- LoraxPro Mobile
- SeriousEnergy Manager
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Energy, Water Conservation Measures Planned For Kentucky Prisons