NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Pipe Restoration By DiHydro Services, Inc.
DiHydro Services Inc., located in Sterling Heights, MI, offers facility managers an alternative to pipe replacement and the associated expenses. The company provides a variety of plumbing related services to facilities, and one of those offerings is extending the life of existing pipes.
Over time, the flow of water through a piping system can threaten the integrity of the pipes carrying it. Contributing factors include water chemistry and pH; excessive water velocity; high temperatures; suspended solids in the water; poor pipe installation workmanship; and quality and type of pipe used.
Pipe replacement or repair is costly and time consuming. Water system shutdowns are disruptive and often entail cutting into walls and ceilings to reach pipes. With its engineered corrosion control program, DiHydro works to restore piping at a fraction of the cost of replacement with little to no disruption to a facility’s operations. This program:
- Controls lead, copper, and zinc;
- Controls dezincification of brass piping;
- Stops the effects of velocity and turbulence damage in copper piping;
- Re-opens rust blocked lines in iron, steel, and galvanized piping;
- Seals pinhole and thread leaks;
- Restores flows to fixtures;
- Stops red/brown water; and
- Extends the useful life of the existing piping system by 30+ years
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ