Today’s Facility Manager: December 2012
2012 Solutions: Advancements in Facility Management Products and Services | Discovering new products and services to improve operations is a boon to a facility manager. TFM’s December 2011 issue featured a number of product and service solutions recently introduced by industry suppliers, and Anne Cosgrove, TFM’s Managing Editor, spoke with some of these vendors about how their offerings are designed to help facility managers further their goals in 2012.
Anixter (Cabling & Cable Management) | Doug Deputy, vice president of solutions marketing, outlines the company’s Data Center HealthCheck service, which helps facility managers achieve the reliability, efficiency, and security they need to ensure for their organization’s data center.
Chicago Faucets (Plumbing & Restrooms) | Leonard Garron, commercial central regional sales manager, discusses one of the the company’s latest additions —- the Commander Handheld Programming Unit, which enables facility management staff to control the programmability of its electronic faucet line with ease.
Duro-Last Roofing, Inc. (Roofing) | Steve Ruth, vice president of sales & marketing, discusses how in the past 12 months the company has introduced new membrane lines to help meet specific facility needs: fleece backed, new colors, and, most recently, a full line of insulation products for not only edge-to-edge roof systems but also a deck to sky assembly.
Hygienic Solutions US (Cleaning & Maintenance) | Alfonzo Hestle, vice president of sales and marketing, explains how the company’s Sanosil and Halo Fogger, an EPA registered disinfectant system, can disinfect an area without the need for spraying or wiping, which helps treat hard to reach areas.
LiftMaster (Access Control) | Dan Dombkowski, marketing manager, explains how the company’s door operator products are manufactured to comply with September 2010 code changes made by Underwriters Laboratories. To heighten safety measures, the change requires door operators to have a monitored entrapment protection device attached to it.
RAB Lighting (Lighting Products & Controls) | Ross Barna, CEO of RAB Lighting, shares that during 2012 the company will launch new LED products for outdoor lighting each month. The company’s LPACK family of wallpacks is an LED offering designed to replace HID wattages from 25 to 400 watts.
Sherwin-Williams (Paint & Wall Coverings) | Joe Kujawski, director, wholesale marketing, outlines the attributes of several products in the company’s Pro Industrial line—-which provides durability in the form of stain resistance, moisture resistance, abrasion resistance, and more.
Staples Facility Solutions (Cleaning & Maintenance) | Mark Fortney, area vice president, talks about three additions for 2012, which reflect the company’s focus on partnerships that serve facility customers — upgrade of chemical and equipment line, expanded offerings for the breakroom, and added resources to ensure new partnerships feature smooth transition and implementation.
Tridium, Inc. (Building Automation Systems) | Marc Petock, vice president of global marketing & communications, discusses Niagara Framework, specifically Release Niagara AX which is the company’s latest software release that integrates the different systems and devices within a building environment as one unified.
To subscribe to TFM, visit this link.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention