Facilities can encourage employees, students, and other occupants to bicycle, rather than drive, by installing bike racks that are convenient and secure.
With locations in NJ, NY, CT, and PA, PipeGuardsBollards.com has more than 50 years of experience in pipe bending, and the company makes standard and custom bike racks that meet the needs of a variety of settings. All products are made in the United States.
These bike racks are designed not only to keep bicycles secure with owner-provided locks, but the schedule 40 steel pipe used by PipeGuardsBollards.com adds protection as well. It is estimated that more than 1.5 million bikes are stolen each year, including a large number on college campuses. So facility managers can provide peace of mind to those using their facility with sturdy bike racks.
Each bike rack can be painted to match the facility’s surroundings—school or corporate colors, for example. And it holds up to 12 bikes comfortably. These can be used at many types of of facilities, including office buildings, schools, grocery stores, and retail businesses.
There is also a parking bike rack available—also constructed of schedule 40 steel pipe, and this accommodates 2 or more bikes. Available with mounting plates or in ground installation. The parking bike rack can be a solution for train stations, schools, libraries, and retail businesses.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs