Facilities can encourage employees, students, and other occupants to bicycle, rather than drive, by installing bike racks that are convenient and secure.
With locations in NJ, NY, CT, and PA, PipeGuardsBollards.com has more than 50 years of experience in pipe bending, and the company makes standard and custom bike racks that meet the needs of a variety of settings. All products are made in the United States.
These bike racks are designed not only to keep bicycles secure with owner-provided locks, but the schedule 40 steel pipe used by PipeGuardsBollards.com adds protection as well. It is estimated that more than 1.5 million bikes are stolen each year, including a large number on college campuses. So facility managers can provide peace of mind to those using their facility with sturdy bike racks.
Each bike rack can be painted to match the facility’s surroundings—school or corporate colors, for example. And it holds up to 12 bikes comfortably. These can be used at many types of of facilities, including office buildings, schools, grocery stores, and retail businesses.
There is also a parking bike rack available—also constructed of schedule 40 steel pipe, and this accommodates 2 or more bikes. Available with mounting plates or in ground installation. The parking bike rack can be a solution for train stations, schools, libraries, and retail businesses.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?