Facilities can encourage employees, students, and other occupants to bicycle, rather than drive, by installing bike racks that are convenient and secure.
With locations in NJ, NY, CT, and PA, PipeGuardsBollards.com has more than 50 years of experience in pipe bending, and the company makes standard and custom bike racks that meet the needs of a variety of settings. All products are made in the United States.
These bike racks are designed not only to keep bicycles secure with owner-provided locks, but the schedule 40 steel pipe used by PipeGuardsBollards.com adds protection as well. It is estimated that more than 1.5 million bikes are stolen each year, including a large number on college campuses. So facility managers can provide peace of mind to those using their facility with sturdy bike racks.
Each bike rack can be painted to match the facility’s surroundings—school or corporate colors, for example. And it holds up to 12 bikes comfortably. These can be used at many types of of facilities, including office buildings, schools, grocery stores, and retail businesses.
There is also a parking bike rack available—also constructed of schedule 40 steel pipe, and this accommodates 2 or more bikes. Available with mounting plates or in ground installation. The parking bike rack can be a solution for train stations, schools, libraries, and retail businesses.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard