InSite Solutions has introduced an electrical panel floor marking kit that facility managers can use to help their facilities comply with OSHA regulation 1910.303. This regulation requires that the floor in front of electrical panels be kept clear for at least 36″ for safety reasons.
OSHA mandates that the area in front of electrical panels cannot be used for storage, and this floor marking kit clearly marks the edges of the space that needs to be kept clear to maintain OSHA compliance. Superior Mark floor tape border combined with floor signs can effectively communicate the message.
Located in Wake Forest, NC, InSite Solutions manufactures Superior Mark, a 32 mil thick floor marking tape featuring beveled edges and a recessed adhesive. It is specifically designed to withstand the tough environments of industrial facilities. Superior Mark is available in pre-cut strips that allow for rapid installation of box shaped floor markings. This floor marking kit can be installed by cleaning the floor with alcohol, and then peeling and sticking down three pre-cut pieces of the visible, durable tape.
This electrical panel floor marking kit comes with one 24″ strip of Superior Mark, two 36″ long pieces of Superior Mark—these all feature puzzle cut edges that seamlessly fit together. The pre-cut Superior Mark can be made in 2″ and 4″ widths as well as custom lengths.
For a limited time, while supplies last, the company is offering a free floor marking kit to new customers.
InSite’s selection of workplace safety and traffic control solutions are available for sale at its e-commerce website: www.stop-painting.com. Stop-painting.com also produces custom made floor marking signs, which are featured in the photo seen here. They print any graphic, any size, and offer three different materials: vinyl, rubber, and inlaid epoxy.
You might like:
- Safety Zone™ Sheet by Armstrong
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- Aletra LED Troffer By Simkar
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- Handyclean™ Roll Wipes by Diamond Wipes
- 3M™ Flow Control System
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventing And Thawing Frozen Pipes
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- Facility Management SOLUTIONS 2016
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks