InSite Solutions has introduced an electrical panel floor marking kit that facility managers can use to help their facilities comply with OSHA regulation 1910.303. This regulation requires that the floor in front of electrical panels be kept clear for at least 36″ for safety reasons.
OSHA mandates that the area in front of electrical panels cannot be used for storage, and this floor marking kit clearly marks the edges of the space that needs to be kept clear to maintain OSHA compliance. Superior Mark floor tape border combined with floor signs can effectively communicate the message.
Located in Wake Forest, NC, InSite Solutions manufactures Superior Mark, a 32 mil thick floor marking tape featuring beveled edges and a recessed adhesive. It is specifically designed to withstand the tough environments of industrial facilities. Superior Mark is available in pre-cut strips that allow for rapid installation of box shaped floor markings. This floor marking kit can be installed by cleaning the floor with alcohol, and then peeling and sticking down three pre-cut pieces of the visible, durable tape.
This electrical panel floor marking kit comes with one 24″ strip of Superior Mark, two 36″ long pieces of Superior Mark—these all feature puzzle cut edges that seamlessly fit together. The pre-cut Superior Mark can be made in 2″ and 4″ widths as well as custom lengths.
For a limited time, while supplies last, the company is offering a free floor marking kit to new customers.
InSite’s selection of workplace safety and traffic control solutions are available for sale at its e-commerce website: www.stop-painting.com. Stop-painting.com also produces custom made floor marking signs, which are featured in the photo seen here. They print any graphic, any size, and offer three different materials: vinyl, rubber, and inlaid epoxy.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices