New woodgrain laminates and premium Zebrawood composite and Sapele veneers are now available as part of the Kimball Office Vision Collection of surface materials. Additionally, three new polyvinyl chloride (PVC)-free woodgrain thermofoils will be available on March 1, 2012. These additions are an extension of the new wood finishes that launched to the market in November 2011.
The updated portfolio supports Kimball Office’s sustainability efforts, through the use of natural wood veneers, FSC wood options, and integration of Kimball Office’s proprietary UV-finish, Pura(R).
“There is growing interest among clients to include exotic wood species in their workplace environments,” said Georgy Olivieri, director of architecture, design and sustainability strategies for Kimball Office. “In order to meet clients’ demands and preserve Kimball Office’s commitment to responsible forestry practices, the Vision Collection offers Zebrawood composite as well as a wide range of laminate and eco-friendly woodgrain thermofoil options.”
The new premium specialty veneers and finishes include Sapele (Sienna and Coco) and Zebrawood composite (Clear coat)
Wood laminate finish options include Zebrawood, Maple (Brighton and Huntington), Walnut (Tribeca, Midtown and Urban), Cherry (Cordoba, Sedona, Amber and Mocha)
Woodgrain thermofoil finish options include Maple (Brighton), Walnut (Midtown), Cherry (Cordoba and Mocha)
The addition of premium veneers, wood laminates, and woodgrain thermofoils completes the second phase of a three phase launch for the Vision Collection, which was developed with the help of Perkins+Will design principals, Eva Maddox and Eileen Jones.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Cyber Security In Real Estate