New woodgrain laminates and premium Zebrawood composite and Sapele veneers are now available as part of the Kimball Office Vision Collection of surface materials. Additionally, three new polyvinyl chloride (PVC)-free woodgrain thermofoils will be available on March 1, 2012. These additions are an extension of the new wood finishes that launched to the market in November 2011.
The updated portfolio supports Kimball Office’s sustainability efforts, through the use of natural wood veneers, FSC wood options, and integration of Kimball Office’s proprietary UV-finish, Pura(R).
“There is growing interest among clients to include exotic wood species in their workplace environments,” said Georgy Olivieri, director of architecture, design and sustainability strategies for Kimball Office. “In order to meet clients’ demands and preserve Kimball Office’s commitment to responsible forestry practices, the Vision Collection offers Zebrawood composite as well as a wide range of laminate and eco-friendly woodgrain thermofoil options.”
The new premium specialty veneers and finishes include Sapele (Sienna and Coco) and Zebrawood composite (Clear coat)
Wood laminate finish options include Zebrawood, Maple (Brighton and Huntington), Walnut (Tribeca, Midtown and Urban), Cherry (Cordoba, Sedona, Amber and Mocha)
Woodgrain thermofoil finish options include Maple (Brighton), Walnut (Midtown), Cherry (Cordoba and Mocha)
The addition of premium veneers, wood laminates, and woodgrain thermofoils completes the second phase of a three phase launch for the Vision Collection, which was developed with the help of Perkins+Will design principals, Eva Maddox and Eileen Jones.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs