Ascension, a division of AGM located in Tucson, AZ, recently introduced the Ascension Virtuoso Model 5460F, a permanently installed wheelchair lift. This marks the expansion of the company’s product line, which had previously featured just portable wheelchair lifts.
The permanent lift (the 5460F) is ideal for situations where building code requirements call for permanent accessibility.
Meanwhile, Ascension’s portable lift (the Virtuoso Model 5460P) remains a desirable solution when facility managers need the versatility and convenience of a lift for multiple locations. The lift can be used when needed and then stored until the next use.
Both the permanent and portable Virtuoso models offer a distinctive approach to vertical accessibility for facility managers. The Ascension Virtuoso is an ADA compliant vertical wheelchair lift that does not require a machine tower or access ramp.
Ascension lifts are used in schools, universities, convention centers, auditoriums, arenas, churches, hotels, conference centers, parks and recreation facilities, casinos, historic buildings, courthouses, outdoor amphitheaters, fairgrounds, commercial buildings, retail stores, museums, and various government facilities. Ascension offers several options to accommodate specific requirements of a facility, including a stairbridge, outdoor protection packages, CE marking (portable model only), custom colors, and vandal resistant controls.
Complete architectural, engineering, and project management support is available from Ascension. And all lift models come with a standard 20-year drive train and 5-year parts warranty.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Did You Miss “Facilities Management Challenges And Opportunities In 2016” Webinar?