Ascension, a division of AGM located in Tucson, AZ, recently introduced the Ascension Virtuoso Model 5460F, a permanently installed wheelchair lift. This marks the expansion of the company’s product line, which had previously featured just portable wheelchair lifts.
The permanent lift (the 5460F) is ideal for situations where building code requirements call for permanent accessibility.
Meanwhile, Ascension’s portable lift (the Virtuoso Model 5460P) remains a desirable solution when facility managers need the versatility and convenience of a lift for multiple locations. The lift can be used when needed and then stored until the next use.
Both the permanent and portable Virtuoso models offer a distinctive approach to vertical accessibility for facility managers. The Ascension Virtuoso is an ADA compliant vertical wheelchair lift that does not require a machine tower or access ramp.
Ascension lifts are used in schools, universities, convention centers, auditoriums, arenas, churches, hotels, conference centers, parks and recreation facilities, casinos, historic buildings, courthouses, outdoor amphitheaters, fairgrounds, commercial buildings, retail stores, museums, and various government facilities. Ascension offers several options to accommodate specific requirements of a facility, including a stairbridge, outdoor protection packages, CE marking (portable model only), custom colors, and vandal resistant controls.
Complete architectural, engineering, and project management support is available from Ascension. And all lift models come with a standard 20-year drive train and 5-year parts warranty.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation