Bell & Gossett of Morton Grove, IL recently added a comprehensive update to its ESP-PLUS® online pump selection program.
The program updates were created after evaluating feedback from the program users, with upgrades that provide improved visuals and streamlined performance of the selection tool to ensure it remain easys to use for existing and new users.
This Bell & Gossett pump selection program provides a more comprehensive, user friendly, and web based selection tool targeted to engineers, consultants, designers, and end users and includes the following features:
- Accurate three-curve algorithms
- New icons with tool-tips will help users navigate the program
- Flow, Head, Pump Speed, Pump Type
- Metric (SI) and English Units of Measure
- Option for Viscous Fluid Correction
- Multiple Motor Selection Methods
- Series Pump Selection and Graphing
- Links to 2D and 3D CAD Drawings including Revit format
- Variable Speed Operation
- The program includes pump accessory sizing: Triple Duty Valves® and suction diffusers.
- System Modeling with Life-Cycle Costing
- Product Schedule for downloading or emailing
Facilities professionals can access the selection tool here. (Registration required.)
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management