Bell & Gossett of Morton Grove, IL recently added a comprehensive update to its ESP-PLUS® online pump selection program.
The program updates were created after evaluating feedback from the program users, with upgrades that provide improved visuals and streamlined performance of the selection tool to ensure it remain easys to use for existing and new users.
This Bell & Gossett pump selection program provides a more comprehensive, user friendly, and web based selection tool targeted to engineers, consultants, designers, and end users and includes the following features:
- Accurate three-curve algorithms
- New icons with tool-tips will help users navigate the program
- Flow, Head, Pump Speed, Pump Type
- Metric (SI) and English Units of Measure
- Option for Viscous Fluid Correction
- Multiple Motor Selection Methods
- Series Pump Selection and Graphing
- Links to 2D and 3D CAD Drawings including Revit format
- Variable Speed Operation
- The program includes pump accessory sizing: Triple Duty Valves® and suction diffusers.
- System Modeling with Life-Cycle Costing
- Product Schedule for downloading or emailing
Facilities professionals can access the selection tool here. (Registration required.)
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?