NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Updated Pump Selection Tool by Bell & Gossett
Bell & Gossett of Morton Grove, IL recently added a comprehensive update to its ESP-PLUS® online pump selection program.
The program updates were created after evaluating feedback from the program users, with upgrades that provide improved visuals and streamlined performance of the selection tool to ensure it remain easys to use for existing and new users.
This Bell & Gossett pump selection program provides a more comprehensive, user friendly, and web based selection tool targeted to engineers, consultants, designers, and end users and includes the following features:
- Accurate three-curve algorithms
- New icons with tool-tips will help users navigate the program
- Flow, Head, Pump Speed, Pump Type
- Metric (SI) and English Units of Measure
- Option for Viscous Fluid Correction
- Multiple Motor Selection Methods
- Series Pump Selection and Graphing
- Links to 2D and 3D CAD Drawings including Revit format
- Variable Speed Operation
- The program includes pump accessory sizing: Triple Duty Valves® and suction diffusers.
- System Modeling with Life-Cycle Costing
- Product Schedule for downloading or emailing
Facilities professionals can access the selection tool here. (Registration required.)
You might like:
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Upgrading Power Transformers
- Fall Is A Great Time To Focus On Energy Systems
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Webinar: The Impact of Using Defendable Data to Assess & Budget for the Future
- Stepping Up Security And Service During UN Week 2015
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Greener Living, One Parking Lot At A Time
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas