Nominations are now open for a new recognition program from BOMA International—the BOMA Fellows program. The BOMA Fellows Program recognizes and honors BOMA International members for exemplary and sustained contributions to the industry, their profession, the community, and BOMA at all levels, and is a call to continued leadership and service. The first class of Fellows will be honored at BOMA International’s annual conference in June 2012 in Seattle, WA.
Fellows candidates must be BOMA International members for a minimum of 10 years and must be able to demonstrate achievements in education, industry and business experience, BOMA leadership activities, honors and awards, and community service worthy of BOMA recognition. Successful candidates will use the “BOMA Fellow” credential after their name and will be called upon to serve BOMA in a variety of capacities. These may include teaching, authoring articles, mentoring new members or young professionals, identifying future BOMA leaders, serving as thought leaders to identify future trends, etc.
All candidates must be nominated by either a BOMA member or a BOMA local association (self-nominations are not permitted). To nominate a candidate, simply send the candidate’s contact information on the official nomination form and send it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2012.
Unsubscribe | Forward to a Friend
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management