Nominations are now open for a new recognition program from BOMA International—the BOMA Fellows program. The BOMA Fellows Program recognizes and honors BOMA International members for exemplary and sustained contributions to the industry, their profession, the community, and BOMA at all levels, and is a call to continued leadership and service. The first class of Fellows will be honored at BOMA International’s annual conference in June 2012 in Seattle, WA.
Fellows candidates must be BOMA International members for a minimum of 10 years and must be able to demonstrate achievements in education, industry and business experience, BOMA leadership activities, honors and awards, and community service worthy of BOMA recognition. Successful candidates will use the “BOMA Fellow” credential after their name and will be called upon to serve BOMA in a variety of capacities. These may include teaching, authoring articles, mentoring new members or young professionals, identifying future BOMA leaders, serving as thought leaders to identify future trends, etc.
All candidates must be nominated by either a BOMA member or a BOMA local association (self-nominations are not permitted). To nominate a candidate, simply send the candidate’s contact information on the official nomination form and send it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2012.
Unsubscribe | Forward to a Friend
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?