Nominations Open For Newly Launched BOMA Fellows Program
Nominations are now open for a new recognition program from BOMA International—the BOMA Fellows program. The BOMA Fellows Program recognizes and honors BOMA International members for exemplary and sustained contributions to the industry, their profession, the community, and BOMA at all levels, and is a call to continued leadership and service. The first class of Fellows will be honored at BOMA International’s annual conference in June 2012 in Seattle, WA.
Fellows candidates must be BOMA International members for a minimum of 10 years and must be able to demonstrate achievements in education, industry and business experience, BOMA leadership activities, honors and awards, and community service worthy of BOMA recognition. Successful candidates will use the “BOMA Fellow” credential after their name and will be called upon to serve BOMA in a variety of capacities. These may include teaching, authoring articles, mentoring new members or young professionals, identifying future BOMA leaders, serving as thought leaders to identify future trends, etc.
All candidates must be nominated by either a BOMA member or a BOMA local association (self-nominations are not permitted). To nominate a candidate, simply send the candidate’s contact information on the official nomination form and send it via e-mail to email@example.com by January 15, 2012.
Unsubscribe | Forward to a Friend
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ