Whitestone Releases Retail Facility Operations Costs
Whitestone Research has released The Whitestone Facility Operations Cost Reference 2011-2012, International Version. This new reference includes international facility costs in over 100 global locations. As with the North American Version, data is also included for three levels of service for 11 operations including: custodial, energy, grounds, maintenance repair, management, pest control, refuse, road clearance, security, telecommunications, and water/sewer.
Facility operations costs ranged from $27.95 per square foot in Geneva to $3.20 in Damascus. In Washington, DC, the benchmark city for Whitestone‘s cost references, facility operations costs were $16.80 per square foot. All costs are reported in $USD using second quarter 2011 exchange rates.
Comparison of Facility Operations Costs Per Square Foot: 10 Most Expensive
1 Geneva $27.95
2 Zurich $27.70
3 Honolulu $25.32
4 Hilo $24.26
5 Osaka $21.39
6 Vienna $21.32
7 Tokyo $21.31
8 Singapore $20.40
9 New York $20.27
10 Copenhagen $19.61
1 Damascus $3.20
2 Buenos Aires $3.78
3 Kiev $3.91
4 Caracas $4.07
5 Bangalore $4.35
6 New Delhi $4.54
7 Kolkata $4.58
8 Hanoi $4.60
9 Hyderabad $4.63
10 Mumbai $4.73
Whitestone gathers detailed operating cost statistics are offered for 75 major building types: retail stores, schools, office buildings, hospitals, and more.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ