FacilityBlog has featured all sorts of silly signs in its gallery of Friday Funny posts. There was a tribute to hilarious restroom signs, a story about a scandalous signage mistranslation, and the typo on the sign for Lake Chargoggagoggmanchaug-gagoggchaubunagungamaugg, Well this latest offering is a collection of perfectly innocuous signs that has been “enhanced” by the creative talents of those who think a little innocent graffiti never hurt anyone.
A little techie humor
Some “tough guy” humor
It’s only soda (scrawled snarky comment: “What was the 1st clue?? Gain weight??)
RIP Don Cornelius of “Soul Train” fame
He must be off celebrating his birthday (2/12/12)
Watch out for typos, facility mangers
Two for the restroom collection:
(way to go, Scarlet Knights!)
What if you want bacon flavored snow?
For Valentine’s Day?
Not a product endorsement
Lesson to facility managers: don’t be surprised by the silly responses you might get to the signs you post around your buildings and sites. You are not alone.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation
Topic Tags: signage