FacilityBlog has featured all sorts of silly signs in its gallery of Friday Funny posts. There was a tribute to hilarious restroom signs, a story about a scandalous signage mistranslation, and the typo on the sign for Lake Chargoggagoggmanchaug-gagoggchaubunagungamaugg, Well this latest offering is a collection of perfectly innocuous signs that has been “enhanced” by the creative talents of those who think a little innocent graffiti never hurt anyone.
A little techie humor
Some “tough guy” humor
It’s only soda (scrawled snarky comment: “What was the 1st clue?? Gain weight??)
RIP Don Cornelius of “Soul Train” fame
He must be off celebrating his birthday (2/12/12)
Watch out for typos, facility mangers
Two for the restroom collection:
(way to go, Scarlet Knights!)
What if you want bacon flavored snow?
For Valentine’s Day?
Not a product endorsement
Lesson to facility managers: don’t be surprised by the silly responses you might get to the signs you post around your buildings and sites. You are not alone.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
Topic Tags: signage