FacilityBlog has featured all sorts of silly signs in its gallery of Friday Funny posts. There was a tribute to hilarious restroom signs, a story about a scandalous signage mistranslation, and the typo on the sign for Lake Chargoggagoggmanchaug-gagoggchaubunagungamaugg, Well this latest offering is a collection of perfectly innocuous signs that has been “enhanced” by the creative talents of those who think a little innocent graffiti never hurt anyone.
A little techie humor
Some “tough guy” humor
It’s only soda (scrawled snarky comment: “What was the 1st clue?? Gain weight??)
RIP Don Cornelius of “Soul Train” fame
He must be off celebrating his birthday (2/12/12)
Watch out for typos, facility mangers
Two for the restroom collection:
(way to go, Scarlet Knights!)
What if you want bacon flavored snow?
For Valentine’s Day?
Not a product endorsement
Lesson to facility managers: don’t be surprised by the silly responses you might get to the signs you post around your buildings and sites. You are not alone.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
Topic Tags: signage