FacilityBlog has featured all sorts of silly signs in its gallery of Friday Funny posts. There was a tribute to hilarious restroom signs, a story about a scandalous signage mistranslation, and the typo on the sign for Lake Chargoggagoggmanchaug-gagoggchaubunagungamaugg, Well this latest offering is a collection of perfectly innocuous signs that has been “enhanced” by the creative talents of those who think a little innocent graffiti never hurt anyone.
A little techie humor
Some “tough guy” humor
It’s only soda (scrawled snarky comment: “What was the 1st clue?? Gain weight??)
RIP Don Cornelius of “Soul Train” fame
He must be off celebrating his birthday (2/12/12)
Watch out for typos, facility mangers
Two for the restroom collection:
(way to go, Scarlet Knights!)
What if you want bacon flavored snow?
For Valentine’s Day?
Not a product endorsement
Lesson to facility managers: don’t be surprised by the silly responses you might get to the signs you post around your buildings and sites. You are not alone.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
Topic Tags: signage