FacilityBlog has featured all sorts of silly signs in its gallery of Friday Funny posts. There was a tribute to hilarious restroom signs, a story about a scandalous signage mistranslation, and the typo on the sign for Lake Chargoggagoggmanchaug-gagoggchaubunagungamaugg, Well this latest offering is a collection of perfectly innocuous signs that has been “enhanced” by the creative talents of those who think a little innocent graffiti never hurt anyone.
A little techie humor
Some “tough guy” humor
It’s only soda (scrawled snarky comment: “What was the 1st clue?? Gain weight??)
RIP Don Cornelius of “Soul Train” fame
He must be off celebrating his birthday (2/12/12)
Watch out for typos, facility mangers
Two for the restroom collection:
(way to go, Scarlet Knights!)
What if you want bacon flavored snow?
For Valentine’s Day?
Not a product endorsement
Lesson to facility managers: don’t be surprised by the silly responses you might get to the signs you post around your buildings and sites. You are not alone.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
Topic Tags: signage