RAB Lighting, a Northvale, NJ-based manufacturer of LED lighting, has introduced the FXLED78 floodlight to its LFLOOD product line. This is a 78 Watt LED replacement for 250 Watt metal halide floodlights.
The FXLED78 provides high wattage capabilities in an affordable price range, and it represents an efficient alternative to standard metal halide counterparts while delivering an combination of light quality and long life for a broad range of outdoor commercial lighting applications.
Suited for building façade lighting as well as signage, landscaping, security lighting, and other outdoor applications requiring higher power, RAB’s FXLED78 delivers over 5,900 lumens of highly uniform light and exceeds industry standards for efficiency, performance, and chromatic stability. The FXLED78 delivers nearly 70% energy savings relative to standard 250 Watt metal halide systems and further incorporates RAB’s patent pending heatsinking technology.
The fixture is available in both slipfitter and trunnion mounting options to facilitate installation, support ideal positioning of light, and ensure that light is delivered precisely where it’s needed for the application.
Available in three color temperatures—cool (5000K), neutral (4000K), and warm (2800K)—and protected by a chip and fade resistant polyester powder coat finish, the FXLED78 is UL-listed for wet locations and has a minimum starting temperature of -40°C to ensure reliable operation in colder climates or inclement weather situations. All RAB LED products are tested to IESNA LM-79 and LM-80 standards by third party, NVLAP Accredited Labs.
The FXLED78 is offered with RAB’s comprehensive, whole-system 5-year warranty.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention