RAB Lighting, a Northvale, NJ-based manufacturer of LED lighting, has introduced the FXLED78 floodlight to its LFLOOD product line. This is a 78 Watt LED replacement for 250 Watt metal halide floodlights.
The FXLED78 provides high wattage capabilities in an affordable price range, and it represents an efficient alternative to standard metal halide counterparts while delivering an combination of light quality and long life for a broad range of outdoor commercial lighting applications.
Suited for building façade lighting as well as signage, landscaping, security lighting, and other outdoor applications requiring higher power, RAB’s FXLED78 delivers over 5,900 lumens of highly uniform light and exceeds industry standards for efficiency, performance, and chromatic stability. The FXLED78 delivers nearly 70% energy savings relative to standard 250 Watt metal halide systems and further incorporates RAB’s patent pending heatsinking technology.
The fixture is available in both slipfitter and trunnion mounting options to facilitate installation, support ideal positioning of light, and ensure that light is delivered precisely where it’s needed for the application.
Available in three color temperatures—cool (5000K), neutral (4000K), and warm (2800K)—and protected by a chip and fade resistant polyester powder coat finish, the FXLED78 is UL-listed for wet locations and has a minimum starting temperature of -40°C to ensure reliable operation in colder climates or inclement weather situations. All RAB LED products are tested to IESNA LM-79 and LM-80 standards by third party, NVLAP Accredited Labs.
The FXLED78 is offered with RAB’s comprehensive, whole-system 5-year warranty.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management