NEW PRODUCT FLASH: FXLED78 From RAB Lighting
RAB Lighting, a Northvale, NJ-based manufacturer of LED lighting, has introduced the FXLED78 floodlight to its LFLOOD product line. This is a 78 Watt LED replacement for 250 Watt metal halide floodlights.
The FXLED78 provides high wattage capabilities in an affordable price range, and it represents an efficient alternative to standard metal halide counterparts while delivering an combination of light quality and long life for a broad range of outdoor commercial lighting applications.
Suited for building façade lighting as well as signage, landscaping, security lighting, and other outdoor applications requiring higher power, RAB’s FXLED78 delivers over 5,900 lumens of highly uniform light and exceeds industry standards for efficiency, performance, and chromatic stability. The FXLED78 delivers nearly 70% energy savings relative to standard 250 Watt metal halide systems and further incorporates RAB’s patent pending heatsinking technology.
The fixture is available in both slipfitter and trunnion mounting options to facilitate installation, support ideal positioning of light, and ensure that light is delivered precisely where it’s needed for the application.
Available in three color temperatures—cool (5000K), neutral (4000K), and warm (2800K)—and protected by a chip and fade resistant polyester powder coat finish, the FXLED78 is UL-listed for wet locations and has a minimum starting temperature of -40°C to ensure reliable operation in colder climates or inclement weather situations. All RAB LED products are tested to IESNA LM-79 and LM-80 standards by third party, NVLAP Accredited Labs.
The FXLED78 is offered with RAB’s comprehensive, whole-system 5-year warranty.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.