The tool reduces the risk of injury to those working on the toilet. It lifts the toilet to allow facilities staff to perform repairs to floors, clean drain lines, or replace the toilet’s wax ring. The wheeled assembly of The Toilet Master also allows users to move the toilet easily out of the way, or even into another room.
The Toilet Master works on all commercial toilets, including tankless and wall mounted models. This tool reduces leaks or dripping because it tilts the toilet slightly forward. And because of the controlled lowering, the tricky task of lining up the flange bolts becomes nearly effortless with The Toilet Master alignment tubes.
With over 500 units sold, organizations using The Toilet Master customers include: The Boeing Company, Grainger Sourcing, The U.S. Air Force Academy, The 3M Company, The Home Depot, Atlantic City International Airport, JFK International Airport, The Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC Hilton, General Electric, Lockheed Martin, Walt Disney Resort, Ashforth Pacific, Inc, and the U.S. Postal Service.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management