The tool reduces the risk of injury to those working on the toilet. It lifts the toilet to allow facilities staff to perform repairs to floors, clean drain lines, or replace the toilet’s wax ring. The wheeled assembly of The Toilet Master also allows users to move the toilet easily out of the way, or even into another room.
The Toilet Master works on all commercial toilets, including tankless and wall mounted models. This tool reduces leaks or dripping because it tilts the toilet slightly forward. And because of the controlled lowering, the tricky task of lining up the flange bolts becomes nearly effortless with The Toilet Master alignment tubes.
With over 500 units sold, organizations using The Toilet Master customers include: The Boeing Company, Grainger Sourcing, The U.S. Air Force Academy, The 3M Company, The Home Depot, Atlantic City International Airport, JFK International Airport, The Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC Hilton, General Electric, Lockheed Martin, Walt Disney Resort, Ashforth Pacific, Inc, and the U.S. Postal Service.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation