The tool reduces the risk of injury to those working on the toilet. It lifts the toilet to allow facilities staff to perform repairs to floors, clean drain lines, or replace the toilet’s wax ring. The wheeled assembly of The Toilet Master also allows users to move the toilet easily out of the way, or even into another room.
The Toilet Master works on all commercial toilets, including tankless and wall mounted models. This tool reduces leaks or dripping because it tilts the toilet slightly forward. And because of the controlled lowering, the tricky task of lining up the flange bolts becomes nearly effortless with The Toilet Master alignment tubes.
With over 500 units sold, organizations using The Toilet Master customers include: The Boeing Company, Grainger Sourcing, The U.S. Air Force Academy, The 3M Company, The Home Depot, Atlantic City International Airport, JFK International Airport, The Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC Hilton, General Electric, Lockheed Martin, Walt Disney Resort, Ashforth Pacific, Inc, and the U.S. Postal Service.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention