The tool reduces the risk of injury to those working on the toilet. It lifts the toilet to allow facilities staff to perform repairs to floors, clean drain lines, or replace the toilet’s wax ring. The wheeled assembly of The Toilet Master also allows users to move the toilet easily out of the way, or even into another room.
The Toilet Master works on all commercial toilets, including tankless and wall mounted models. This tool reduces leaks or dripping because it tilts the toilet slightly forward. And because of the controlled lowering, the tricky task of lining up the flange bolts becomes nearly effortless with The Toilet Master alignment tubes.
With over 500 units sold, organizations using The Toilet Master customers include: The Boeing Company, Grainger Sourcing, The U.S. Air Force Academy, The 3M Company, The Home Depot, Atlantic City International Airport, JFK International Airport, The Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC Hilton, General Electric, Lockheed Martin, Walt Disney Resort, Ashforth Pacific, Inc, and the U.S. Postal Service.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs