NEW PRODUCT FLASH: The Toilet Master Jack
The tool reduces the risk of injury to those working on the toilet. It lifts the toilet to allow facilities staff to perform repairs to floors, clean drain lines, or replace the toilet’s wax ring. The wheeled assembly of The Toilet Master also allows users to move the toilet easily out of the way, or even into another room.
The Toilet Master works on all commercial toilets, including tankless and wall mounted models. This tool reduces leaks or dripping because it tilts the toilet slightly forward. And because of the controlled lowering, the tricky task of lining up the flange bolts becomes nearly effortless with The Toilet Master alignment tubes.
With over 500 units sold, organizations using The Toilet Master customers include: The Boeing Company, Grainger Sourcing, The U.S. Air Force Academy, The 3M Company, The Home Depot, Atlantic City International Airport, JFK International Airport, The Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC Hilton, General Electric, Lockheed Martin, Walt Disney Resort, Ashforth Pacific, Inc, and the U.S. Postal Service.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management