Incenergy, an Austin, TX-based developer of building energy management systems, now offers financing options for its Building Portfolio Energy Management System (EMS). The company’s EMS is a building energy retrofit that controls smart thermostats and monitors humidity and temperature through a web interface or mobile device. An advanced, cloud based version of Incenergy’s EMS is wireless, making it suitable for existing commercial building retrofits.
Facility managers can finance an energy management system from Incenergy with no down payment and gain immediate financial energy cost savings. Lower utility bills offset the minimal financing costs, conserve capital, and use leftover savings to increase overall purchasing power. With facility professionals demanding greater levels of operational efficiency while having to limit budgets for capital expenditures, Incenergy identified flexible financing terms and conditions to satisfy various requirements.
Options of the program include: 12 to 60 month capital leases; master lease agreements; flexible payment schedules; and total solution financing (EMS equipment, installation, and services).
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades