NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: EMS Financing by Incenergy
Incenergy, an Austin, TX-based developer of building energy management systems, now offers financing options for its Building Portfolio Energy Management System (EMS). The company’s EMS is a building energy retrofit that controls smart thermostats and monitors humidity and temperature through a web interface or mobile device. An advanced, cloud based version of Incenergy’s EMS is wireless, making it suitable for existing commercial building retrofits.
Facility managers can finance an energy management system from Incenergy with no down payment and gain immediate financial energy cost savings. Lower utility bills offset the minimal financing costs, conserve capital, and use leftover savings to increase overall purchasing power. With facility professionals demanding greater levels of operational efficiency while having to limit budgets for capital expenditures, Incenergy identified flexible financing terms and conditions to satisfy various requirements.
Options of the program include: 12 to 60 month capital leases; master lease agreements; flexible payment schedules; and total solution financing (EMS equipment, installation, and services).
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices