Incenergy, an Austin, TX-based developer of building energy management systems, now offers financing options for its Building Portfolio Energy Management System (EMS). The company’s EMS is a building energy retrofit that controls smart thermostats and monitors humidity and temperature through a web interface or mobile device. An advanced, cloud based version of Incenergy’s EMS is wireless, making it suitable for existing commercial building retrofits.
Facility managers can finance an energy management system from Incenergy with no down payment and gain immediate financial energy cost savings. Lower utility bills offset the minimal financing costs, conserve capital, and use leftover savings to increase overall purchasing power. With facility professionals demanding greater levels of operational efficiency while having to limit budgets for capital expenditures, Incenergy identified flexible financing terms and conditions to satisfy various requirements.
Options of the program include: 12 to 60 month capital leases; master lease agreements; flexible payment schedules; and total solution financing (EMS equipment, installation, and services).
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation