This Friday Funny comes from John Haydon, social media consultant and astute observer. Infographics are extremely popular these days, and Haydon has come up with this one to sum up what he calls “The Ultimate Flowchart For Engineers.”
Since many facility management professionals have engineering instincts at the very least (many actually have formal engineering training and/or work as licensed engineers), this seemed like an appropriate item.
So what’s the verdict? True representation or false over simplification of the true science behind engineering?
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management