Some of your office mates may have decided to release their inner child and dress up for Halloween today. Sure there are pirates, political candidates, and ghosts as possibilities. However, how many of them decided on a workplace theme costume?
The following, courtesy of Careerbuilder.com, is a list of 10 office related stylings that may scare people more than any mask ever would.
1. A Day Off: Using black lettering, write Nov. 7, 2008 or Dec. 1, 2008 on an orange shirt. When people ask what you are, say, “A day off!”
2. Running Late: Show up to the office with messy hair and disheveled clothes with your pajamas showing underneath.
3. Vending Machine: Dress in black and fasten snacks to yourself with the cost of each item displayed. To be really evil, place an “out of order” sign on the real vending machine and charge your co-workers for your snacks. When they pay, make sure you throw their snacks on the ground as the vending machine does.
4. Office Gossip: Make up fun stories about your co-workers. Fasten the stories to yourself and put the name of your favorite grocery store tabloid on a hat. Hang around the watercooler and invite people to read the latest news.
5. Pink Slip: No one ever wants to be served the dreaded pink slip at work. Wear a pink slip over your work clothes and chase your co-workers.
6. Post-it Note: Wear all yellow. When people say “Trick or treat” at your cube, pass out real Post-it notes.
7. Red Tape: Buy red tape and tape it all over your clothes and cubicle. When people ask what you are, make them cut through some red tape to get the answer.
8. Leftover: Wrap yourself in aluminum foil and give yourself an aluminum swan hat. Place a sign on your chest that says, “Anything left after 4 PM Friday will be thrown away!”
9. Happy Hour: Wrap a tie around your head and carry around an empty (yes, empty) martini glass with you throughout the day. At 5 PM, scream, “Happy hour!”
10. Headhunter: Carry a mannequin or doll head around with you, holding it by the hair.
From the staff at TFM, have a happy and safe Halloween.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention