Sealed Air’s Diversey business recently introduced the Diverflow with Sure Link™ dilution control system, a wall mounted chemical dispensing system for foodservice organizations that is designed with safety and ease of use in mind. The system can be used to clean multiple kitchen areas while reducing environmental impact.
“The Diverflow with Sure Link system reduces hazards and errors by ensuring that employees avoid contact with chemicals and that concentrated solutions are not mistakenly mixed or improperly used,” says Isaac Peterson, Americas Portfolio Lead Kitchen Safety and Hygiene at Diversey. “With the push of a button, the desired type of solution is safely delivered to achieve consistent and accurate results every time.”
The system includes six easy-to-load pouches of concentrated formulas for glass, restrooms, floor care, multipurpose, manual ware wash, and sanitizing needs. Color coded cap and bottle lock out features ensure employees use the correct product for each application while reducing exposure to concentrated solutions. Meanwhile, the wall mounted design reduces trip-and-fall hazards, because the chemical containers are not on the floor.
The Diverflow with Sure Link system is designed for simple employee training with straightforward color coded equipment and a push to dispense design. Consistent dilution and dispensing capabilities also ensure workers are cleaning with the correct strength solutions.
The vacuum action of the Diverflow system allows users to see the pouches collapsing until they are completely empty so virtually no residual chemical remains. This enables kitchen workers to maximize solution use while eliminating unsafe spills and exposure to chemicals. Reduced plastic and cardboard packaging also lessens waste and promotes recycling.
Sealed Air Corp., a New-Jersey based food and other protective packaging solutions company, recently completed an acquisition of Diversey.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- York Chiller Mobile App
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month