Sealed Air’s Diversey business recently introduced the Diverflow with Sure Link™ dilution control system, a wall mounted chemical dispensing system for foodservice organizations that is designed with safety and ease of use in mind. The system can be used to clean multiple kitchen areas while reducing environmental impact.
“The Diverflow with Sure Link system reduces hazards and errors by ensuring that employees avoid contact with chemicals and that concentrated solutions are not mistakenly mixed or improperly used,” says Isaac Peterson, Americas Portfolio Lead Kitchen Safety and Hygiene at Diversey. “With the push of a button, the desired type of solution is safely delivered to achieve consistent and accurate results every time.”
The system includes six easy-to-load pouches of concentrated formulas for glass, restrooms, floor care, multipurpose, manual ware wash, and sanitizing needs. Color coded cap and bottle lock out features ensure employees use the correct product for each application while reducing exposure to concentrated solutions. Meanwhile, the wall mounted design reduces trip-and-fall hazards, because the chemical containers are not on the floor.
The Diverflow with Sure Link system is designed for simple employee training with straightforward color coded equipment and a push to dispense design. Consistent dilution and dispensing capabilities also ensure workers are cleaning with the correct strength solutions.
The vacuum action of the Diverflow system allows users to see the pouches collapsing until they are completely empty so virtually no residual chemical remains. This enables kitchen workers to maximize solution use while eliminating unsafe spills and exposure to chemicals. Reduced plastic and cardboard packaging also lessens waste and promotes recycling.
Sealed Air Corp., a New-Jersey based food and other protective packaging solutions company, recently completed an acquisition of Diversey.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention