The ES300 Series Battery Powered Door Prop Alarm by Designed Security Inc. (DSI) is a solution intended for use on low risk emergency exit only doors. Ideal settings include doors leading to stockroom from sales floor, stairwell doors, and various internal doors at healthcare and educational facilities.
Featuring field selectable door open times from one second to two minutes, the ES300 helps prevent secure doors from being propped open to avoid a security breach in the access control system. Built in Texas, the battery powered ES300 can also be used as a door annunciator by changing the field adjustable timer to zero seconds.
DSI also offers pushbuttons, key switches, tailgate detection, and mantrap systems.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation