New Product Flash: Leaf Defier From Monzi, LLC
The Leaf Defier® family of gutter protection products from Monzi, LLC, located in Moonachie, NJ, provides facility managers the ability to improve stormwater management, enhance building durability, and help prevent pest infestations by allowing water and fine particulates to flow freely through gutter systems while keeping leaves and other debris out.
Designed with high performance urethane polymers, Leaf Defier is inserted into gutters to ensure leaves, twigs, pine needles, and other possible obstructions are kept from entering and clogging gutter systems. As a result, water flows readily through the foam filter insert, into the gutter valley and out the downspout to virtually eliminate overflows that can infiltrate structures to cause foundation cracks and other forms of water related damage.
Leaf Defier can help solve problems by preventing all forms of pests from entering the gutter cavity, including insects like mosquitoes that breed in standing water or carpenter ants that can build nests in moist wood caused by clogged gutters. Dr. Austin Frishman, a Board Certified Entomologist and recognized industry expert in the pest management field, recently confirmed the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) benefits of the Leaf Defier family of gutter protection products in a report that highlighted the product’s ability to change conducive conditions in favor of facility managers.
To ensure longevity, the Leaf Defier family of products has passed Nationally Accredited Exterior Grade Weather Arc Testing. Lightweight and flexible, these systems also offer the high water flow rates, are proven fire resistant to a 250°C flashpoint, and incorporate an environmentally safe biocide and fungicide to resist the growth of organic compounds.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ