The Leaf Defier® family of gutter protection products from Monzi, LLC, located in Moonachie, NJ, provides facility managers the ability to improve stormwater management, enhance building durability, and help prevent pest infestations by allowing water and fine particulates to flow freely through gutter systems while keeping leaves and other debris out.
Designed with high performance urethane polymers, Leaf Defier is inserted into gutters to ensure leaves, twigs, pine needles, and other possible obstructions are kept from entering and clogging gutter systems. As a result, water flows readily through the foam filter insert, into the gutter valley and out the downspout to virtually eliminate overflows that can infiltrate structures to cause foundation cracks and other forms of water related damage.
Leaf Defier can help solve problems by preventing all forms of pests from entering the gutter cavity, including insects like mosquitoes that breed in standing water or carpenter ants that can build nests in moist wood caused by clogged gutters. Dr. Austin Frishman, a Board Certified Entomologist and recognized industry expert in the pest management field, recently confirmed the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) benefits of the Leaf Defier family of gutter protection products in a report that highlighted the product’s ability to change conducive conditions in favor of facility managers.
To ensure longevity, the Leaf Defier family of products has passed Nationally Accredited Exterior Grade Weather Arc Testing. Lightweight and flexible, these systems also offer the high water flow rates, are proven fire resistant to a 250°C flashpoint, and incorporate an environmentally safe biocide and fungicide to resist the growth of organic compounds.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation