Through the introduction of EcoDocs, facility professionals and others in the building industry have an online tool for documenting the CertainTeed insulation, ceilings, and gypsum products used in their LEED projects. EcoDocs provides custom documentation letters designed for specific LEED rating programs and is available 24/7 to help meet the sustainability criteria for specified CertainTeed products.
EcoDocs includes detailed information on hundreds of the CertainTeed insulation, gypsum and ceilings products—including sizes, colors and finishes—ensuring accurate and detailed specifications for a project.
After creating an account, users can open and save individual projects along with location and contact information. For each project, the quantities and costs of each product can be selected and assigned to a specific LEED goal. Once all products are selected, the system can generate a LEED letter covering the selected products and LEED objective.
CertainTeed offers a variety of building materials that contribute to LEED certification and are proven to help increase the overall efficiency and comfort of a building. Several of the company’s ceilings products are covered by environmental product declarations (EPDs) , which provide transparent third-party information on sustainability from manufacture to disposal.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention