Through the introduction of EcoDocs, facility professionals and others in the building industry have an online tool for documenting the CertainTeed insulation, ceilings, and gypsum products used in their LEED projects. EcoDocs provides custom documentation letters designed for specific LEED rating programs and is available 24/7 to help meet the sustainability criteria for specified CertainTeed products.
EcoDocs includes detailed information on hundreds of the CertainTeed insulation, gypsum and ceilings products—including sizes, colors and finishes—ensuring accurate and detailed specifications for a project.
After creating an account, users can open and save individual projects along with location and contact information. For each project, the quantities and costs of each product can be selected and assigned to a specific LEED goal. Once all products are selected, the system can generate a LEED letter covering the selected products and LEED objective.
CertainTeed offers a variety of building materials that contribute to LEED certification and are proven to help increase the overall efficiency and comfort of a building. Several of the company’s ceilings products are covered by environmental product declarations (EPDs) , which provide transparent third-party information on sustainability from manufacture to disposal.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs