Through the introduction of EcoDocs, facility professionals and others in the building industry have an online tool for documenting the CertainTeed insulation, ceilings, and gypsum products used in their LEED projects. EcoDocs provides custom documentation letters designed for specific LEED rating programs and is available 24/7 to help meet the sustainability criteria for specified CertainTeed products.
EcoDocs includes detailed information on hundreds of the CertainTeed insulation, gypsum and ceilings products—including sizes, colors and finishes—ensuring accurate and detailed specifications for a project.
After creating an account, users can open and save individual projects along with location and contact information. For each project, the quantities and costs of each product can be selected and assigned to a specific LEED goal. Once all products are selected, the system can generate a LEED letter covering the selected products and LEED objective.
CertainTeed offers a variety of building materials that contribute to LEED certification and are proven to help increase the overall efficiency and comfort of a building. Several of the company’s ceilings products are covered by environmental product declarations (EPDs) , which provide transparent third-party information on sustainability from manufacture to disposal.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management