Lutron Electronics, a light control manufacturer based in Coopersburg, PA, has added updates to its online LED Product and Driver Selection Tools. These tools aim to ease product selection by enabling facility professionals to ensure compatibility between the LED fixtures and LED drivers they specify.
LED Product Selection Tool
The LED Product Selection tool features hundreds of fixture/driver/control combinations that have been evaluated in the company’s free testing program, ensuring compatibility between controls and LED drivers, luminaires and screw-in bulbs. New combinations are being tested constantly and added to the LED Product Selection Tool.
Flexible search categories allow users to identify solutions based on fixture/lamp type, manufacturer, control technology, Lutron control type, or any combination of these categories. Users also have the option of showing all compatible solutions, or choosing to identify only those solutions that include Lutron Hi-lume® A-Series drivers.
LED Driver Selection Tool
The Hi-lume A-Series driver family is comprised of versatile LED drivers, and it is offered in thousands of configurations. A-Series drivers offer smooth, continuous dimming from 100% to 1% for virtually any LED fixture, whether the fixture requires constant current or constant voltage. A-Series drivers also support a range of current and voltage levels (up to 40 watts). Because both the driver and the control are from Lutron, compatibility is guaranteed with dozens of controls for commercial lighting applications.
Because LED loads can be so varied, customers can use the interactive LED Driver Selection Tool to select the best Hi-lume A-Series LED driver model for their product. Information on a specific model can be obtained by entering the number into the search box. Search results can be downloaded as a spec submittal or used to place a sample order.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation