Lutron Electronics, a light control manufacturer based in Coopersburg, PA, has added updates to its online LED Product and Driver Selection Tools. These tools aim to ease product selection by enabling facility professionals to ensure compatibility between the LED fixtures and LED drivers they specify.
LED Product Selection Tool
The LED Product Selection tool features hundreds of fixture/driver/control combinations that have been evaluated in the company’s free testing program, ensuring compatibility between controls and LED drivers, luminaires and screw-in bulbs. New combinations are being tested constantly and added to the LED Product Selection Tool.
Flexible search categories allow users to identify solutions based on fixture/lamp type, manufacturer, control technology, Lutron control type, or any combination of these categories. Users also have the option of showing all compatible solutions, or choosing to identify only those solutions that include Lutron Hi-lume® A-Series drivers.
LED Driver Selection Tool
The Hi-lume A-Series driver family is comprised of versatile LED drivers, and it is offered in thousands of configurations. A-Series drivers offer smooth, continuous dimming from 100% to 1% for virtually any LED fixture, whether the fixture requires constant current or constant voltage. A-Series drivers also support a range of current and voltage levels (up to 40 watts). Because both the driver and the control are from Lutron, compatibility is guaranteed with dozens of controls for commercial lighting applications.
Because LED loads can be so varied, customers can use the interactive LED Driver Selection Tool to select the best Hi-lume A-Series LED driver model for their product. Information on a specific model can be obtained by entering the number into the search box. Search results can be downloaded as a spec submittal or used to place a sample order.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades