ASSA ABLOY recently introduced its Security Continuum application for iPad, which is designed to simplify the process of finding the right access control locking solution for any door opening in a facility.
With three main sections on the opening screen, the app gives experienced ASSA ABLOY customers the choice to navigate via the security continuum chart by technology, allows new customers to filter solutions in the “Guide Me” section and provides sales contact information in their market via the map locator.
The first option—to navigate the security continuum by type of technology— enables users to find a product based on the technology and level of security they require. The continuum consists of solutions for keys; keypad, offline, wireless, and online locks and fully intelligent openings. The second option, “Guide Me”, presents users with a series of questions to narrow down the available products to reach the most appropriate solution for any need. The contact option allows users to locate the closest sales representative who can assist with product questions and selection.
“Whether you’re an integrator who is an expert on ASSA ABLOY’s broad range of access control technologies or a facility manager looking for assistance to guide you through the process of making the right product choice, the app is an easy to use and up to date resource,” said Kris Bylan, Marketing & Communications Manager, Architectural Hardware Group at ASSA ABLOY.
Once a user finds the products of choice, they can add selections to the My Products list for easy reference, or e-mail them to an ASSA ABLOY Integrated Solutions Specialist for further consultation.
The Security Continuum app is currently available in the iTunes App Store for iPad, with iPhone and Android compatibility to follow.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management