ASSA ABLOY recently introduced its Security Continuum application for iPad, which is designed to simplify the process of finding the right access control locking solution for any door opening in a facility.
With three main sections on the opening screen, the app gives experienced ASSA ABLOY customers the choice to navigate via the security continuum chart by technology, allows new customers to filter solutions in the “Guide Me” section and provides sales contact information in their market via the map locator.
The first option—to navigate the security continuum by type of technology— enables users to find a product based on the technology and level of security they require. The continuum consists of solutions for keys; keypad, offline, wireless, and online locks and fully intelligent openings. The second option, “Guide Me”, presents users with a series of questions to narrow down the available products to reach the most appropriate solution for any need. The contact option allows users to locate the closest sales representative who can assist with product questions and selection.
“Whether you’re an integrator who is an expert on ASSA ABLOY’s broad range of access control technologies or a facility manager looking for assistance to guide you through the process of making the right product choice, the app is an easy to use and up to date resource,” said Kris Bylan, Marketing & Communications Manager, Architectural Hardware Group at ASSA ABLOY.
Once a user finds the products of choice, they can add selections to the My Products list for easy reference, or e-mail them to an ASSA ABLOY Integrated Solutions Specialist for further consultation.
The Security Continuum app is currently available in the iTunes App Store for iPad, with iPhone and Android compatibility to follow.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts