Facility professionals and the designers they work with can create customized ceiling art with the new Ultima Create! custom design capability from Armstrong. Through this service, full color ceiling art is made from either original artwork or an original digital image. Custom colors for full-sized ceiling panels are also available.
The ability to personalize a space through the use of a custom ceiling design makes Ultima Create! acoustical ceilings well suited for a wide range of retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, corporate, and other commercial and institutional applications.
Available on both the Ultima® and Health Zone® Ultima product lines, the new capability is offered on Armstrong 2’x 2′ Ultima Vector, tegular and lay-in ceiling panels, and on 2’x 2′ Ultima Health Zone tegular and lay-in panels.
In addition to their ability to enhance the aesthetics of a space, Ultima Create! ceilings also provide the high performance benefits of both Ultima fine textured ceilings, including washability, water resistance (Health Zone Ultima), impact resistance, scratch resistance, and soil resistance as well as anti-mold and mildew resistance.
Acoustically, Ultima Create! panels feature a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 0.70 (they absorb 70%of the sound that strikes them). They also have a high recycled content of 70% to 80% and are recyclable at the end of their service life, both of which can help contribute to LEED credits.
Ultima Create! ceilings install the same as standard Ultima ceilings. Vector and lay-in panels are installed in an Armstrong Prelude XL suspension system, and tegular panels in Armstrong Silhouette XL suspension systems.
You might like:
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fastening Systems For Single Ply Roofing
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: Free Fire and Extinguisher Safety Training Course
- Stainless Steel Mounting Posts by Camden Door Controls
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation