Facility professionals and the designers they work with can create customized ceiling art with the new Ultima Create! custom design capability from Armstrong. Through this service, full color ceiling art is made from either original artwork or an original digital image. Custom colors for full-sized ceiling panels are also available.
The ability to personalize a space through the use of a custom ceiling design makes Ultima Create! acoustical ceilings well suited for a wide range of retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, corporate, and other commercial and institutional applications.
Available on both the Ultima® and Health Zone® Ultima product lines, the new capability is offered on Armstrong 2’x 2′ Ultima Vector, tegular and lay-in ceiling panels, and on 2’x 2′ Ultima Health Zone tegular and lay-in panels.
In addition to their ability to enhance the aesthetics of a space, Ultima Create! ceilings also provide the high performance benefits of both Ultima fine textured ceilings, including washability, water resistance (Health Zone Ultima), impact resistance, scratch resistance, and soil resistance as well as anti-mold and mildew resistance.
Acoustically, Ultima Create! panels feature a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 0.70 (they absorb 70%of the sound that strikes them). They also have a high recycled content of 70% to 80% and are recyclable at the end of their service life, both of which can help contribute to LEED credits.
Ultima Create! ceilings install the same as standard Ultima ceilings. Vector and lay-in panels are installed in an Armstrong Prelude XL suspension system, and tegular panels in Armstrong Silhouette XL suspension systems.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation