QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Not All Techs Are Created Equal
Q. Not all facility maintenance technicians are on the same level. Some can change light bulbs and unclog toilets, while others can wire three-phase motor starters, program digital controls, and properly change out a compressor on a large refrigeration plant.
Where can I find data on the prevailing wage rates for the later (preferably adjusted for remote locations)?
Aspen Parks & Recreation
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Upgrading Power Transformers
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Fall Is A Great Time To Focus On Energy Systems
- Webinar: The Impact of Using Defendable Data to Assess & Budget for the Future
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Greener Living, One Parking Lot At A Time
- Stepping Up Security And Service During UN Week 2015
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- FM Issue: Situational Awareness For Safety
Topic Tags: Salaries