TFM‘s December 2011 issue included “SOLUTIONS 2012” — a showcase of some of the companies offering innovative products and services to those in the facility management profession during 2012.
The editors conducted a Q&A with experts at those companies, and we’ve followed up by posting interviews on our website conducted with several of the companies that appeared in TFM December 2011.
The brief audio interviews provide an expanded look into some of the interesting products and services available to facility managers. Categories covered: Access Control; Building Automation Systems; Cabling & Cable Management; Cleaning & Maintenance; Lighting Products & Controls; Paint & Wall Coverings; Plumbing & Restrooms; Roofing; and Cleaning.
Access the list of interviews by clicking on this link.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms