TFM‘s December 2011 issue included “SOLUTIONS 2012” — a showcase of some of the companies offering innovative products and services to those in the facility management profession during 2012.
The editors conducted a Q&A with experts at those companies, and we’ve followed up by posting interviews on our website conducted with several of the companies that appeared in TFM December 2011.
The brief audio interviews provide an expanded look into some of the interesting products and services available to facility managers. Categories covered: Access Control; Building Automation Systems; Cabling & Cable Management; Cleaning & Maintenance; Lighting Products & Controls; Paint & Wall Coverings; Plumbing & Restrooms; Roofing; and Cleaning.
Access the list of interviews by clicking on this link.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation