TFM‘s December 2011 issue included “SOLUTIONS 2012” — a showcase of some of the companies offering innovative products and services to those in the facility management profession during 2012.
The editors conducted a Q&A with experts at those companies, and we’ve followed up by posting interviews on our website conducted with several of the companies that appeared in TFM December 2011.
The brief audio interviews provide an expanded look into some of the interesting products and services available to facility managers. Categories covered: Access Control; Building Automation Systems; Cabling & Cable Management; Cleaning & Maintenance; Lighting Products & Controls; Paint & Wall Coverings; Plumbing & Restrooms; Roofing; and Cleaning.
Access the list of interviews by clicking on this link.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts