TFM‘s December 2011 issue included “SOLUTIONS 2012” — a showcase of some of the companies offering innovative products and services to those in the facility management profession during 2012.
The editors conducted a Q&A with experts at those companies, and we’ve followed up by posting interviews on our website conducted with several of the companies that appeared in TFM December 2011.
The brief audio interviews provide an expanded look into some of the interesting products and services available to facility managers. Categories covered: Access Control; Building Automation Systems; Cabling & Cable Management; Cleaning & Maintenance; Lighting Products & Controls; Paint & Wall Coverings; Plumbing & Restrooms; Roofing; and Cleaning.
Access the list of interviews by clicking on this link.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention