Take TFM's Lighting Survey; You May Instantly Win An Amazon Gift Card!
For the fourth consecutive year, Today’s Facility Manager (TFM) is conducting a survey of its readership about lighting — asking facility management professionals about the systems they currently use, past and planned lighting upgrades, and financing strategies.
Facility managers can complete the survey now, with the chance to instantly win a $100 Amazon gift card at the survey’s end.
The survey is being conducted in partnership with NEMA’s enLIGHTen America. Formed in 2008, the enLIGHTen America campaign represents NEMA’s teaming with leading lighting companies to help those who operate commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings learn how the latest lighting products help to reduce energy use and carbon footprint while saving money.
The survey is online now and can be accessed by clicking on this link. Thank you in advance for your participation!
A 2011 Special Lighting Report based on last year’s reader survey can be found here.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions