For the fourth consecutive year, Today’s Facility Manager (TFM) is conducting a survey of its readership about lighting — asking facility management professionals about the systems they currently use, past and planned lighting upgrades, and financing strategies.
Facility managers can complete the survey now, with the chance to instantly win a $100 Amazon gift card at the survey’s end.
The survey is being conducted in partnership with NEMA’s enLIGHTen America. Formed in 2008, the enLIGHTen America campaign represents NEMA’s teaming with leading lighting companies to help those who operate commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings learn how the latest lighting products help to reduce energy use and carbon footprint while saving money.
The survey is online now and can be accessed by clicking on this link. Thank you in advance for your participation!
A 2011 Special Lighting Report based on last year’s reader survey can be found here.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security