For the fourth consecutive year, Today’s Facility Manager (TFM) is conducting a survey of its readership about lighting — asking facility management professionals about the systems they currently use, past and planned lighting upgrades, and financing strategies.
Facility managers can complete the survey now, with the chance to instantly win a $100 Amazon gift card at the survey’s end.
The survey is being conducted in partnership with NEMA’s enLIGHTen America. Formed in 2008, the enLIGHTen America campaign represents NEMA’s teaming with leading lighting companies to help those who operate commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings learn how the latest lighting products help to reduce energy use and carbon footprint while saving money.
The survey is online now and can be accessed by clicking on this link. Thank you in advance for your participation!
A 2011 Special Lighting Report based on last year’s reader survey can be found here.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management