Take TFM's Lighting Survey; You May Instantly Win An Amazon Gift Card!
For the fourth consecutive year, Today’s Facility Manager (TFM) is conducting a survey of its readership about lighting — asking facility management professionals about the systems they currently use, past and planned lighting upgrades, and financing strategies.
Facility managers can complete the survey now, with the chance to instantly win a $100 Amazon gift card at the survey’s end.
The survey is being conducted in partnership with NEMA’s enLIGHTen America. Formed in 2008, the enLIGHTen America campaign represents NEMA’s teaming with leading lighting companies to help those who operate commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings learn how the latest lighting products help to reduce energy use and carbon footprint while saving money.
The survey is online now and can be accessed by clicking on this link. Thank you in advance for your participation!
A 2011 Special Lighting Report based on last year’s reader survey can be found here.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Facilities Generate Revenue With Frequency Regulation