For the fourth consecutive year, Today’s Facility Manager (TFM) is conducting a survey of its readership about lighting — asking facility management professionals about the systems they currently use, past and planned lighting upgrades, and financing strategies.
Facility managers can complete the survey now, with the chance to instantly win a $100 Amazon gift card at the survey’s end.
The survey is being conducted in partnership with NEMA’s enLIGHTen America. Formed in 2008, the enLIGHTen America campaign represents NEMA’s teaming with leading lighting companies to help those who operate commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings learn how the latest lighting products help to reduce energy use and carbon footprint while saving money.
The survey is online now and can be accessed by clicking on this link. Thank you in advance for your participation!
A 2011 Special Lighting Report based on last year’s reader survey can be found here.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- York Chiller Mobile App