Today’s Facility Manager: April 2012
FM Frequency: Machines Don’t Clean Buildings… People Do | Keeping in mind the demands on cleaning staff enhances a facility manager’s ability to oversee this service.
Professional Development: Is It Time For The Wrecking Ball? | Determining whether or not to continue investing in a facility is easier with accurate and current data.
The HVAC Factor: Reducing Water Consumption | Changes to cooling tower operations and maintenance help conserve this resource.
Services & Maintenance: Getting The Message Across | Defining objectives is key to developing effective mass facility warning and notification strategies.
FM Issue: Lighting Boost | With technology improvements, there is continued opportunity for facility managers to upgrade their systems to reduce energy consumption and costs.
Green Design Trends: Raising The Bar | The recently accepted International Green Construction Code (IgCC) sets new standards for building energy efficiency.
Retail Case Study: Purchase Power | In Dedham, MA, energy improvements keep a Stop & Shop supermarket up to date with a company wide store prototype.
To subscribe to TFM, visit this link.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
Topic Tags: TFM-April-2012