Counting Down to World FM Day 2012, June 28
World FM Day is an initiative of Global FM (Global Facility Management Association) to celebrate and highlight the importance of the facilities management (FM) profession. As in previous years, there will be many exciting events taking place around the world.
The theme for this year is “Celebrating Success,” and all members of the FM profession are urged to share their latest achievements and successes as an FM professional, as a team, company, or country. The goal this year is to ensure World FM Day is a fantastic celebration of all the successes achieved by the FM professionals and industry.
Now in its fourth year, World FM Day 2012 aims at raising the FM profession profile around the globe by promoting facilities management’s ideals not only within the profession and industry, but also among the governments and the general business community. Facility managers are invited to add their June 28 World FM Day activities to the World FM Day Google Map by clicking on the link and putting in a place marker with event information.
For more information about World FM Day, including ideas on how to participate and examples of events, please download World FM Day Brochure 2012.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.