World FM Day is an initiative of Global FM (Global Facility Management Association) to celebrate and highlight the importance of the facilities management (FM) profession. As in previous years, there will be many exciting events taking place around the world.
The theme for this year is “Celebrating Success,” and all members of the FM profession are urged to share their latest achievements and successes as an FM professional, as a team, company, or country. The goal this year is to ensure World FM Day is a fantastic celebration of all the successes achieved by the FM professionals and industry.
Now in its fourth year, World FM Day 2012 aims at raising the FM profession profile around the globe by promoting facilities management’s ideals not only within the profession and industry, but also among the governments and the general business community. Facility managers are invited to add their June 28 World FM Day activities to the World FM Day Google Map by clicking on the link and putting in a place marker with event information.
For more information about World FM Day, including ideas on how to participate and examples of events, please download World FM Day Brochure 2012.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs