World FM Day is an initiative of Global FM (Global Facility Management Association) to celebrate and highlight the importance of the facilities management (FM) profession. As in previous years, there will be many exciting events taking place around the world.
The theme for this year is “Celebrating Success,” and all members of the FM profession are urged to share their latest achievements and successes as an FM professional, as a team, company, or country. The goal this year is to ensure World FM Day is a fantastic celebration of all the successes achieved by the FM professionals and industry.
Now in its fourth year, World FM Day 2012 aims at raising the FM profession profile around the globe by promoting facilities management’s ideals not only within the profession and industry, but also among the governments and the general business community. Facility managers are invited to add their June 28 World FM Day activities to the World FM Day Google Map by clicking on the link and putting in a place marker with event information.
For more information about World FM Day, including ideas on how to participate and examples of events, please download World FM Day Brochure 2012.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms