World FM Day is an initiative of Global FM (Global Facility Management Association) to celebrate and highlight the importance of the facilities management (FM) profession. As in previous years, there will be many exciting events taking place around the world.
The theme for this year is “Celebrating Success,” and all members of the FM profession are urged to share their latest achievements and successes as an FM professional, as a team, company, or country. The goal this year is to ensure World FM Day is a fantastic celebration of all the successes achieved by the FM professionals and industry.
Now in its fourth year, World FM Day 2012 aims at raising the FM profession profile around the globe by promoting facilities management’s ideals not only within the profession and industry, but also among the governments and the general business community. Facility managers are invited to add their June 28 World FM Day activities to the World FM Day Google Map by clicking on the link and putting in a place marker with event information.
For more information about World FM Day, including ideas on how to participate and examples of events, please download World FM Day Brochure 2012.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation