enMotion On Market For 10 Years
This year, Georgia-Pacific Professional is celebrating the 10th anniversary of its enMotion automated dispensing systems for washrooms, breakrooms, and foodservice areas. To date, more than three million of the touchless towel dispensers have been installed in facilities.
The company’s classic 10″ enMotion dispenser has a 97% satisfaction rating among its customers (Source: Directions Research, Inc. May 2007). And the line of dispensers continues to evolve to meet the needs of customers in various areas of facilities nationwide.
Through the years, Georgia-Pacific Professional has evolved the enMotion family of dispensers to provide improved hygiene solutions by offering sleeker design options for enhanced image, waste reduction benefits, and maintenance efficiencies. Georgia-Pacific Professional also has added several line extensions including automated touchless soap and sanitizer systems for fast response, no-touch dispensing that helps minimize cross contamination risks.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices