This year, Georgia-Pacific Professional is celebrating the 10th anniversary of its enMotion automated dispensing systems for washrooms, breakrooms, and foodservice areas. To date, more than three million of the touchless towel dispensers have been installed in facilities.
The company’s classic 10″ enMotion dispenser has a 97% satisfaction rating among its customers (Source: Directions Research, Inc. May 2007). And the line of dispensers continues to evolve to meet the needs of customers in various areas of facilities nationwide.
Through the years, Georgia-Pacific Professional has evolved the enMotion family of dispensers to provide improved hygiene solutions by offering sleeker design options for enhanced image, waste reduction benefits, and maintenance efficiencies. Georgia-Pacific Professional also has added several line extensions including automated touchless soap and sanitizer systems for fast response, no-touch dispensing that helps minimize cross contamination risks.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms