enMotion On Market For 10 Years
This year, Georgia-Pacific Professional is celebrating the 10th anniversary of its enMotion automated dispensing systems for washrooms, breakrooms, and foodservice areas. To date, more than three million of the touchless towel dispensers have been installed in facilities.
The company’s classic 10″ enMotion dispenser has a 97% satisfaction rating among its customers (Source: Directions Research, Inc. May 2007). And the line of dispensers continues to evolve to meet the needs of customers in various areas of facilities nationwide.
Through the years, Georgia-Pacific Professional has evolved the enMotion family of dispensers to provide improved hygiene solutions by offering sleeker design options for enhanced image, waste reduction benefits, and maintenance efficiencies. Georgia-Pacific Professional also has added several line extensions including automated touchless soap and sanitizer systems for fast response, no-touch dispensing that helps minimize cross contamination risks.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- Upgrading Power Transformers