This year, Georgia-Pacific Professional is celebrating the 10th anniversary of its enMotion automated dispensing systems for washrooms, breakrooms, and foodservice areas. To date, more than three million of the touchless towel dispensers have been installed in facilities.
The company’s classic 10″ enMotion dispenser has a 97% satisfaction rating among its customers (Source: Directions Research, Inc. May 2007). And the line of dispensers continues to evolve to meet the needs of customers in various areas of facilities nationwide.
Through the years, Georgia-Pacific Professional has evolved the enMotion family of dispensers to provide improved hygiene solutions by offering sleeker design options for enhanced image, waste reduction benefits, and maintenance efficiencies. Georgia-Pacific Professional also has added several line extensions including automated touchless soap and sanitizer systems for fast response, no-touch dispensing that helps minimize cross contamination risks.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management