This Friday Funny is short and sweet, and particularly fitting for those of you who are still not quite sure about what to make of this wacky thing called the Internet.
The underlying message of this video is to stay away from MySpace and come join the TFM group on Facebook. You are officially invited!
Go to Facebook.com and search for Today’s Facility Manager or TFM. You’ll find us in the “Groups” section.
Thanks again to Luann Rathemacher for sharing this link. What a fantastic Sinatra impression!
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention