This Friday Funny is short and sweet, and particularly fitting for those of you who are still not quite sure about what to make of this wacky thing called the Internet.
The underlying message of this video is to stay away from MySpace and come join the TFM group on Facebook. You are officially invited!
Go to Facebook.com and search for Today’s Facility Manager or TFM. You’ll find us in the “Groups” section.
Thanks again to Luann Rathemacher for sharing this link. What a fantastic Sinatra impression!
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades