This Friday Funny is short and sweet, and particularly fitting for those of you who are still not quite sure about what to make of this wacky thing called the Internet.
The underlying message of this video is to stay away from MySpace and come join the TFM group on Facebook. You are officially invited!
Go to Facebook.com and search for Today’s Facility Manager or TFM. You’ll find us in the “Groups” section.
Thanks again to Luann Rathemacher for sharing this link. What a fantastic Sinatra impression!
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms