The Healthy Facilities Institute (HFI)—in collaboration with the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) and Kaivac—has launched a Slip and Fall Prevention Survey. The organizations created the survey specifically for members of the jansan industry, but it is relevant to facilities management professionals as well.
The survey questions appear below. To see how well you did on the quiz, check FacilityBlog tomorrow for results.
1. True or False – The current term to denote a safe walking surface is “slip-resistant.”
2. True or False – Lawsuits are often easier to defend when facilities have well-documented floor safety programs including the use of NFSI “High-Traction” certified products.
3. True or False – There is only one device currently approved by the NFSI to measure wet Static Coefficient of Friction (SCOF) and Dynamic Coefficient of Friction (DCOF).
4. True or False – Products must pass Phase One and Phase Two testing by NFSI under the ANSI/NFSI B101.1-2009 standard to qualify for NFSI Certification.
5. True or False – NFSI introduced its product certification system to fund its worldwide growth and enrich its founders.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management