The Healthy Facilities Institute (HFI)—in collaboration with the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) and Kaivac—has launched a Slip and Fall Prevention Survey. The organizations created the survey specifically for members of the jansan industry, but it is relevant to facilities management professionals as well.
The survey questions appear below. To see how well you did on the quiz, check FacilityBlog tomorrow for results.
1. True or False – The current term to denote a safe walking surface is “slip-resistant.”
2. True or False – Lawsuits are often easier to defend when facilities have well-documented floor safety programs including the use of NFSI “High-Traction” certified products.
3. True or False – There is only one device currently approved by the NFSI to measure wet Static Coefficient of Friction (SCOF) and Dynamic Coefficient of Friction (DCOF).
4. True or False – Products must pass Phase One and Phase Two testing by NFSI under the ANSI/NFSI B101.1-2009 standard to qualify for NFSI Certification.
5. True or False – NFSI introduced its product certification system to fund its worldwide growth and enrich its founders.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention