The Healthy Facilities Institute (HFI)—in collaboration with the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) and Kaivac—has launched a Slip and Fall Prevention Survey. The organizations created the survey specifically for members of the jansan industry, but it is relevant to facilities management professionals as well.
The survey questions appear below. To see how well you did on the quiz, check FacilityBlog tomorrow for results.
1. True or False – The current term to denote a safe walking surface is “slip-resistant.”
2. True or False – Lawsuits are often easier to defend when facilities have well-documented floor safety programs including the use of NFSI “High-Traction” certified products.
3. True or False – There is only one device currently approved by the NFSI to measure wet Static Coefficient of Friction (SCOF) and Dynamic Coefficient of Friction (DCOF).
4. True or False – Products must pass Phase One and Phase Two testing by NFSI under the ANSI/NFSI B101.1-2009 standard to qualify for NFSI Certification.
5. True or False – NFSI introduced its product certification system to fund its worldwide growth and enrich its founders.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional