The Healthy Facilities Institute (HFI)—in collaboration with the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) and Kaivac—has launched a Slip and Fall Prevention Survey. The organizations created the survey specifically for members of the jansan industry, but it is relevant to facilities management professionals as well.
The survey questions appear below. To see how well you did on the quiz, check FacilityBlog tomorrow for results.
1. True or False – The current term to denote a safe walking surface is “slip-resistant.”
2. True or False – Lawsuits are often easier to defend when facilities have well-documented floor safety programs including the use of NFSI “High-Traction” certified products.
3. True or False – There is only one device currently approved by the NFSI to measure wet Static Coefficient of Friction (SCOF) and Dynamic Coefficient of Friction (DCOF).
4. True or False – Products must pass Phase One and Phase Two testing by NFSI under the ANSI/NFSI B101.1-2009 standard to qualify for NFSI Certification.
5. True or False – NFSI introduced its product certification system to fund its worldwide growth and enrich its founders.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs