Thomas & Betts has introduced the Emergi-Lite® Nexus® Emergency Lighting Management System, which is designed to provide more accurate data than that which is gathered through manual methods and frequently subject to human error.
The product provides real-time status of the entire emergency lighting and exit sign systems, runs system diagnostics, performs required monthly and annual functional tests, generates maintenance logs, and runs compliance reports from a central control unit. Additionally, Emergi-Lite operates independently of the emergency lighting and exit sign systems so it does not interfere with the operation of the lighting system or disrupt the power supply.
Available in both wired and wireless versions, the Emergi-Lite Nexus Emergency Lighting Management System is quick and easy to install. The system user is able to manage the installation by installing and removing components, testing and monitoring the system, and managing maintenance activities, enabling the reduction of maintenance time and costs.
The wired version uses a dedicated data cable network for areas where wireless communication is not possible. The wireless version uses radio frequency (RF) communication and 900 MHz mesh networking technology to penetrate dense building materials, including masonry walls.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?