Thomas & Betts has introduced the Emergi-Lite® Nexus® Emergency Lighting Management System, which is designed to provide more accurate data than that which is gathered through manual methods and frequently subject to human error.
The product provides real-time status of the entire emergency lighting and exit sign systems, runs system diagnostics, performs required monthly and annual functional tests, generates maintenance logs, and runs compliance reports from a central control unit. Additionally, Emergi-Lite operates independently of the emergency lighting and exit sign systems so it does not interfere with the operation of the lighting system or disrupt the power supply.
Available in both wired and wireless versions, the Emergi-Lite Nexus Emergency Lighting Management System is quick and easy to install. The system user is able to manage the installation by installing and removing components, testing and monitoring the system, and managing maintenance activities, enabling the reduction of maintenance time and costs.
The wired version uses a dedicated data cable network for areas where wireless communication is not possible. The wireless version uses radio frequency (RF) communication and 900 MHz mesh networking technology to penetrate dense building materials, including masonry walls.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts