NEW PRODUCT FLASH: CFL Premium Bulb Eater by Air Cycle
Air Cycle Corporation has introduced the CFL Premium Bulb Eater®, a new version of the award-winning lamp crusher. The CFL Premium is designed to safely crush and store up to 3,000 compact fluorescent lamps prior to the recycling process. It can can also crush tube lamps.
The new machine crushes lamps into 100% recyclable material, while capturing over 99.99% of mercury vapors in a three stage filtration system. It is available in select areas of the United States and internationally.
Recycling spent lamps with the CFL Premium Bulb Eater simplifies the process and makes it more convenient for facilities management. This encourages a high recycling participation rate among workers, increasing regulatory compliance and reducing the risk of fines. When a drum of crushed lamps is full, Air Cycle arranges for its pick up and for recycling at the nearest EPA-approved facility
You might like:
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Chicago’s Merchandise Mart To Install Distributed Energy Storage Technology
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- OSHA’s Top 10 Workplace Safety Violations for 2015
- Friday Funny: Vote For America’s Top Potty
- Teamwork Towards Energy Reductions
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices
- Channel Spotlight: The Lean Approach By Veritiv
- Three Ways To Prepare Your Asphalt Roof For A Harsh Winter