NEW PRODUCT FLASH: CFL Premium Bulb Eater by Air Cycle
Air Cycle Corporation has introduced the CFL Premium Bulb Eater®, a new version of the award-winning lamp crusher. The CFL Premium is designed to safely crush and store up to 3,000 compact fluorescent lamps prior to the recycling process. It can can also crush tube lamps.
The new machine crushes lamps into 100% recyclable material, while capturing over 99.99% of mercury vapors in a three stage filtration system. It is available in select areas of the United States and internationally.
Recycling spent lamps with the CFL Premium Bulb Eater simplifies the process and makes it more convenient for facilities management. This encourages a high recycling participation rate among workers, increasing regulatory compliance and reducing the risk of fines. When a drum of crushed lamps is full, Air Cycle arranges for its pick up and for recycling at the nearest EPA-approved facility
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable