Air Cycle Corporation has introduced the CFL Premium Bulb Eater®, a new version of the award-winning lamp crusher. The CFL Premium is designed to safely crush and store up to 3,000 compact fluorescent lamps prior to the recycling process. It can can also crush tube lamps.
The new machine crushes lamps into 100% recyclable material, while capturing over 99.99% of mercury vapors in a three stage filtration system. It is available in select areas of the United States and internationally.
Recycling spent lamps with the CFL Premium Bulb Eater simplifies the process and makes it more convenient for facilities management. This encourages a high recycling participation rate among workers, increasing regulatory compliance and reducing the risk of fines. When a drum of crushed lamps is full, Air Cycle arranges for its pick up and for recycling at the nearest EPA-approved facility
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention