Air Cycle Corporation has introduced the CFL Premium Bulb Eater®, a new version of the award-winning lamp crusher. The CFL Premium is designed to safely crush and store up to 3,000 compact fluorescent lamps prior to the recycling process. It can can also crush tube lamps.
The new machine crushes lamps into 100% recyclable material, while capturing over 99.99% of mercury vapors in a three stage filtration system. It is available in select areas of the United States and internationally.
Recycling spent lamps with the CFL Premium Bulb Eater simplifies the process and makes it more convenient for facilities management. This encourages a high recycling participation rate among workers, increasing regulatory compliance and reducing the risk of fines. When a drum of crushed lamps is full, Air Cycle arranges for its pick up and for recycling at the nearest EPA-approved facility
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms