Air Cycle Corporation has introduced the CFL Premium Bulb Eater®, a new version of the award-winning lamp crusher. The CFL Premium is designed to safely crush and store up to 3,000 compact fluorescent lamps prior to the recycling process. It can can also crush tube lamps.
The new machine crushes lamps into 100% recyclable material, while capturing over 99.99% of mercury vapors in a three stage filtration system. It is available in select areas of the United States and internationally.
Recycling spent lamps with the CFL Premium Bulb Eater simplifies the process and makes it more convenient for facilities management. This encourages a high recycling participation rate among workers, increasing regulatory compliance and reducing the risk of fines. When a drum of crushed lamps is full, Air Cycle arranges for its pick up and for recycling at the nearest EPA-approved facility
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management