J+J/Invision now offers Sentir,™ an odor blocking technology for its broadloom and modular commercial carpet.
This self renewing treatment is designed to control or eliminate offensive odors that can be found in indoor environments and is particularly effective on odor bearing spills.
Sentir technology is designed specifically to get to the root of the odor and neutralize it; it does not just mask odors. By blocking an odor and fragmenting it into component parts over a period of time, Sentir effectively eliminates it. In addition, the technology is not weakened in this process. Sentir’s binding properties lock into the carpet to provide unyielding resistance against hard cleaning and heavy traffic, designed to ensure lasting results for the life of the carpet.
Sentir can be an ideal solution for institutional interiors, delivering odor blocking protection that will endure the rigors of spill prone environments such as assisted living, healthcare, and education facilities.
Sentir may be added to any standard J+J/Invision product for a minimal charge.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs