J+J/Invision now offers Sentir,™ an odor blocking technology for its broadloom and modular commercial carpet.
This self renewing treatment is designed to control or eliminate offensive odors that can be found in indoor environments and is particularly effective on odor bearing spills.
Sentir technology is designed specifically to get to the root of the odor and neutralize it; it does not just mask odors. By blocking an odor and fragmenting it into component parts over a period of time, Sentir effectively eliminates it. In addition, the technology is not weakened in this process. Sentir’s binding properties lock into the carpet to provide unyielding resistance against hard cleaning and heavy traffic, designed to ensure lasting results for the life of the carpet.
Sentir can be an ideal solution for institutional interiors, delivering odor blocking protection that will endure the rigors of spill prone environments such as assisted living, healthcare, and education facilities.
Sentir may be added to any standard J+J/Invision product for a minimal charge.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention