J+J/Invision now offers Sentir,™ an odor blocking technology for its broadloom and modular commercial carpet.
This self renewing treatment is designed to control or eliminate offensive odors that can be found in indoor environments and is particularly effective on odor bearing spills.
Sentir technology is designed specifically to get to the root of the odor and neutralize it; it does not just mask odors. By blocking an odor and fragmenting it into component parts over a period of time, Sentir effectively eliminates it. In addition, the technology is not weakened in this process. Sentir’s binding properties lock into the carpet to provide unyielding resistance against hard cleaning and heavy traffic, designed to ensure lasting results for the life of the carpet.
Sentir can be an ideal solution for institutional interiors, delivering odor blocking protection that will endure the rigors of spill prone environments such as assisted living, healthcare, and education facilities.
Sentir may be added to any standard J+J/Invision product for a minimal charge.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- York Chiller Mobile App
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month