Earlier this year, All Traffic Solutions launched a trade-in program that enables municipalities and facilities that own older radar speed displays and variable message signs to upgrade their signage equipment and technology.
In exchange for the old sign and a commitment to two years of the company’s SmartApps Traffic Suite service, customers receive a new model sign. Using the SmartApps Traffic Suite and technology such as GPS, camera, accelerometer, Bluetooth, and cellular, facility staff can manage equipment remotely through a web portal, automatically retrieving data and sending updates to and from the field.
Under the program, if the sign being traded in is from All Traffic Solutions, customers should send in the entire display. If the old sign is from another company, only the electronics and radar should be submitted. All Traffic Solutions then provides a sign of similar digit size to the customer (the size can be increased, if the customer pays the difference in base model price).
The company, which is based in State College, PA, is offering a perpetual warranty on their hardware for as long as the SmartApps subscription is continued.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts