Earlier this year, All Traffic Solutions launched a trade-in program that enables municipalities and facilities that own older radar speed displays and variable message signs to upgrade their signage equipment and technology.
In exchange for the old sign and a commitment to two years of the company’s SmartApps Traffic Suite service, customers receive a new model sign. Using the SmartApps Traffic Suite and technology such as GPS, camera, accelerometer, Bluetooth, and cellular, facility staff can manage equipment remotely through a web portal, automatically retrieving data and sending updates to and from the field.
Under the program, if the sign being traded in is from All Traffic Solutions, customers should send in the entire display. If the old sign is from another company, only the electronics and radar should be submitted. All Traffic Solutions then provides a sign of similar digit size to the customer (the size can be increased, if the customer pays the difference in base model price).
The company, which is based in State College, PA, is offering a perpetual warranty on their hardware for as long as the SmartApps subscription is continued.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management