QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Incentives For Results
This Question of the Week comes from the Workplace Experience Group on Linkedin.
Q. I was having a heated debate with a colleague regarding “incentives on outcomes.”
I want to be open minded and explore other opinions and theories. I’d love to hear both the pros and cons.
Workplace Wellness Strategist
Campbell 3, LLC
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Chicago’s Merchandise Mart To Install Distributed Energy Storage Technology
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- Teamwork Towards Energy Reductions
- LEED Case Study: 100 Years Young
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices
- OSHA’s Top 10 Workplace Safety Violations for 2015
- NIBS Developing New Building Information Modeling Guideline
- Channel Spotlight: The Lean Approach By Veritiv
Topic Tags: human resources