QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Incentives For Results
This Question of the Week comes from the Workplace Experience Group on Linkedin.
Q. I was having a heated debate with a colleague regarding “incentives on outcomes.”
I want to be open minded and explore other opinions and theories. I’d love to hear both the pros and cons.
Workplace Wellness Strategist
Campbell 3, LLC
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
Topic Tags: human resources